[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

!!!This version requires PHP 7.4+!!!

This version contains numerous quality-of-life updates, please see the changelog for the complete list.

In addition, a bug that inverted the check for the "Buy add-ons" button on a user's license list has been resolved. Whoops.

This version also refactors some backend code and fixes a compatibility issue with PHP 8.4.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Add WebP support to product icons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to make it so a coupon can only be used once per person? I can only see a way to set a limit of overall usage for everyone?

Is there any way to make it so a coupon can only be used once per person? I can only see a way to set a limit of overall usage for everyone?
This is not currently possible, sorry. It’s a good idea though, I’ll see if I can add it for the XF 2.3 update :)

There's an incompatibility with this and @digitalpoint Better Analytics.

With BA enabled, you can't click on any "Purchase" buttons, as it will throw error:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: a[0].querySelectorAll is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (shop/:962:52)
    at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:43090)
    at v.handle (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:41074)
    at Object.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:71513)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:72108)
    at Function.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:2976)
    at S.fn.init.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:1454)
    at S.fn.init.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:72084)
    at Object.activate (core-compiled.js?_v=591dcc09:44:50)
    at h (core-compiled.js?_v=591dcc09:48:158)

Which relates to line:

Code:
$(document).on("xf:reinit",(c,a)=>{a&&a[0]&&a[0].querySelectorAll(".overlay[data-url]").forEach(b=>{gtag("event","page_view",{page_title:b.querySelector(".overlay-title").textContent,page_location:b.getAttribute("data-url")})})});document.querySelectorAll(".file-preview").forEach(filePreview=>{filePreview.addEventListener("click",()=>{gtag('event','file_download',{link_url:(new URL(filePreview.getAttribute("href"),window.location.origin)).href, file_name:filePreview.parentNode.querySelector('.file-name').textContent});});});document.querySelectorAll('.shareButtons-button').forEach(shareButton=>{shareButton.addEventListener('click',()=>{gtag('event','share',{method:shareButton.getAttribute('class').match(/.*shareButtons-button--(.*?)$|\s/)[1]});});});document.querySelectorAll('.bookmarkLink:not(.is-bookmarked)').forEach(bookmarkLink=>{bookmarkLink.addEventListener('click',()=>{gtag('event','bookmark');});});document.querySelectorAll(".js-installPromptButton").forEach(a=>{a.addEventListener("click",()=>{gtag("event","app_install_prompt")})});window.addEventListener("appinstalled",()=>{gtag("event","app_install")});XF.PWA&&XF.PWA.isRunning()&&document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",()=>{"visible"===document.visibilityState&&gtag("event","app_open")});setTimeout(()=>{document.querySelectorAll(".adsbygoogle").forEach(a=>{a.addEventListener("mouseenter",()=>{XF.aH=!0});a.addEventListener("mouseleave",()=>{XF.aH=!1});gtag("event","ads_impression",{ad_platform:"adsense"})});["pagehide","blur"].forEach(function(a){window.addEventListener(a,()=>{XF.aH&&gtag("event","ad_click",{ad_platform:"adsense"})},!1)})},3E3);

You can then click a second time and the modal will appear, but it doesn't stop the loading bar at the top.

There's an incompatibility with this and @digitalpoint Better Analytics.

With BA enabled, you can't click on any "Purchase" buttons, as it will throw error:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: a[0].querySelectorAll is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (shop/:962:52)
    at HTMLDocument.dispatch (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:43090)
    at v.handle (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:41074)
    at Object.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:71513)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:72108)
    at Function.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:2976)
    at S.fn.init.each (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:1454)
    at S.fn.init.trigger (jquery-3.5.1.min.js?_v=591dcc09:2:72084)
    at Object.activate (core-compiled.js?_v=591dcc09:44:50)
    at h (core-compiled.js?_v=591dcc09:48:158)

Which relates to line:

Code:
$(document).on("xf:reinit",(c,a)=>{a&&a[0]&&a[0].querySelectorAll(".overlay[data-url]").forEach(b=>{gtag("event","page_view",{page_title:b.querySelector(".overlay-title").textContent,page_location:b.getAttribute("data-url")})})});document.querySelectorAll(".file-preview").forEach(filePreview=>{filePreview.addEventListener("click",()=>{gtag('event','file_download',{link_url:(new URL(filePreview.getAttribute("href"),window.location.origin)).href, file_name:filePreview.parentNode.querySelector('.file-name').textContent});});});document.querySelectorAll('.shareButtons-button').forEach(shareButton=>{shareButton.addEventListener('click',()=>{gtag('event','share',{method:shareButton.getAttribute('class').match(/.*shareButtons-button--(.*?)$|\s/)[1]});});});document.querySelectorAll('.bookmarkLink:not(.is-bookmarked)').forEach(bookmarkLink=>{bookmarkLink.addEventListener('click',()=>{gtag('event','bookmark');});});document.querySelectorAll(".js-installPromptButton").forEach(a=>{a.addEventListener("click",()=>{gtag("event","app_install_prompt")})});window.addEventListener("appinstalled",()=>{gtag("event","app_install")});XF.PWA&&XF.PWA.isRunning()&&document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",()=>{"visible"===document.visibilityState&&gtag("event","app_open")});setTimeout(()=>{document.querySelectorAll(".adsbygoogle").forEach(a=>{a.addEventListener("mouseenter",()=>{XF.aH=!0});a.addEventListener("mouseleave",()=>{XF.aH=!1});gtag("event","ads_impression",{ad_platform:"adsense"})});["pagehide","blur"].forEach(function(a){window.addEventListener(a,()=>{XF.aH&&gtag("event","ad_click",{ad_platform:"adsense"})},!1)})},3E3);

You can then click a second time and the modal will appear, but it doesn't stop the loading bar at the top.
Are you trying to run this on XF 2.3?

If not, I would need @digitalpoint to let me know the cause as I don't believe I do anything non-standard, but if I am I'm happy to change :)

Not really sure what's going on there, but the jQuery .on() event handler isn't returning the expected array of DOM objects when xf:reinit is fired. Weirdly it's returning something (it wouldn't get far enough to throw an error if it returned nothing), but I'm not sure what it could be returning.

Only thing I can think of is something is overwriting jQuery's .on() method with something else.

You can disable the option for Track overlay as page view, although that doesn't really solve the problem of what's going on, instead it just doesn't try to track that event.

Not really sure what's going on there, but the jQuery .on() event handler isn't returning the expected array of DOM objects when xf:reinit is fired. Weirdly it's returning something (it wouldn't get far enough to throw an error if it returned nothing), but I'm not sure what it could be returning.

Only thing I can think of is something is overwriting jQuery's .on() method with something else.

You can disable the option for Track overlay as page view, although that doesn't really solve the problem of what's going on, instead it just doesn't try to track that event.
That does indeed get things working again for now, so thank you for that :)

Bug: Namespace missing in Finder\SerialKey.php

Causes error:
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot declare class SerialKey, because the name is already in use src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Finder\SerialKey.php:5

@DragonByte Tech what's the chance of being able to allow people to purchase with "cash" or "credit" (DBTech Credits) in particular categories or products? We allow our community to earn credits for site activity so that people who cannot afford to pay for an item can 'earn it' through their actions in our community.

It sets up the ability that people who want to pay for X (as a way of supporting us) can, but if they cannot (times are hard for many) they can still get the same benefits as others by just being active.

It would be an awesome integration, at least from within my community -- I'm sure many others could find a benefit, too.

Follow Me Please GIF

@DragonByte Tech what's the chance of being able to allow people to purchase with "cash" or "credit" (DBTech Credits) in particular categories or products? We allow our community to earn credits for site activity so that people who cannot afford to pay for an item can 'earn it' through their actions in our community.

It sets up the ability that people who want to pay for X (as a way of supporting us) can, but if they cannot (times are hard for many) they can still get the same benefits as others by just being active.

It would be an awesome integration, at least from within my community -- I'm sure many others could find a benefit, too.

Follow Me Please GIF
DB Credits adds a payment profile which can be used in eCommerce. If someone has added a “Cash” payment profile that would work too.

Bug : If you don't have product thread creation enabled, then adding (or saving a sale) will throw an exception

Code:
Error: Typed property DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create::$threadCreator must not be accessed before initialization in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create.php at line 365
DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create->sendNotifications() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale.php at line 182
DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale->finalizeSaleCreate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale.php at line 334
DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale->actionSave() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Bug : If you don't have product thread creation enabled, then adding (or saving a sale) will throw an exception

Code:
Error: Typed property DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create::$threadCreator must not be accessed before initialization in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create.php at line 365
DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Sale\Create->sendNotifications() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale.php at line 182
DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale->finalizeSaleCreate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale.php at line 334
DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Sale->actionSave() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2487
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Hotfixed in v3.4.0, thanks :)

Are you trying to run this on XF 2.3?

If not, I would need @digitalpoint to let me know the cause as I don't believe I do anything non-standard, but if I am I'm happy to change :)

I can replicate this without using @digitalpoint add on.

Code:
<xf:js>
$(document).on("xf:reinit", (c, a) => {
    console.log(a);
      a &&
    a[0] &&
    a[0].querySelectorAll(".overlay[data-url]").forEach((b) => {
        console.log(b);
    });
});
</xf:js>

This code will work on any page (for example - report a post, post thread on main page) except eCommerce ones.

If that helps at all?

I can replicate this without using @digitalpoint add on.

Code:
<xf:js>
$(document).on("xf:reinit", (c, a) => {
    console.log(a);
      a &&
    a[0] &&
    a[0].querySelectorAll(".overlay[data-url]").forEach((b) => {
        console.log(b);
    });
});
</xf:js>

This code will work on any page (for example - report a post, post thread on main page) except eCommerce ones.

If that helps at all?
My guess is something is overwriting jQuery (maybe just partially), but the jQuery .on() method isn’t working as expected for whatever reason. If someone has a URL to share where it’s an issue I could probably work out what’s going on exactly.

Top Bottom