[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
OK thanks, I'm setting up the Paycheck event and have selected a specific user group and I have emtered the amount I want to pay them each time the event is triggered but I cannot figure out how the event gets triggered? It doesn't seem to link to anything.
It happens automatically. You don't do anything to trigger it. Users who login will "catch up" on missed paycheck events.

It happens automatically. You don't do anything to trigger it. Users who login will "catch up" on missed paycheck events.
So as soon as I create the event and hit 'Save', that is the trigger? It triggers at the moment I save it and again at whatever I set the Paycheck event trigger interval to be?

So as soon as I create the event and hit 'Save', that is the trigger? It triggers at the moment I save it and again at whatever I set the Paycheck event trigger interval to be?
Please see my previous post. Users who login will "catch up" on missed paycheck events.

If user doesn’t login, it won’t trigger for them. Once they login, it will trigger all of the ones they missed.

Please see my previous post. Users who login will "catch up" on missed paycheck events.

If user doesn’t login, it won’t trigger for them. Once they login, it will trigger all of the ones they missed.
I did read your previous post, that was not what I was asking about.

I was referring to what creates the very first trigger and was asking if simply creating the event and saving it triggers the process. I'm not talking about whether users are logged in or not, I don't know why you thought I was.

Also, I asked this yesterday, is there an answer to this? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it (y)

Is there any way to automatically just give a user 200 Credits when they upgrade to a new usergroup? No recurring payment required, just a one off payment when they upgrade?

I was referring to what creates the very first trigger and was asking if simply creating the event and saving it triggers the process. I'm not talking about whether users are logged in or not, I don't know why you thought I was.
Because a user being logged in or not is the very first trigger. There is no trigger other than when a user is logged in.
Also, I asked this yesterday, is there an answer to this? Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it (y)
There is no such feature at this time, sorry.

Because a user being logged in or not is the very first trigger. There is no trigger other than when a user is logged in.
OK well I just created a Paycheck event for a specific user group and when I clicked save it sent them their paycheck immediately, so clearly creating the event and saving it DOES trigger the event.

Hi, is there a way to put 'Redeem' somewhere within the nav bar? A submenu of credits or something?

At the moment the proceedure to Redeem credits is to go to CREDITS> CREDITS> CREDITS> REDEEM which obviously is crazy.

after the update it only shows 1 credit but when I check in the admin there are the real credit amount ... but the frontend its showing 1

Hi, I think we have discovered a bug with the addon where content within the [CHARGE] tag does not get stripped when quoting it. It only happens for long texts, not simple links

Do you know anything about this @DragonByte Tech ?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.7.0 Beta 2

Update highlights

!!! THIS VERSION REQUIRES XENFORO 2.2.0 AND PHP 7.2.0 !!!

This version fixes an issue where formatted currency values displayed across the site would display 1 instead of the real currency value. No data was lost, it was a display bug only.

This version is flagged as a Beta version as it has not been tested on a live site.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fix formatted currency values always returning 1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to trigger an event when something is featured? For example i would like to give users the ability to feature a resource for 100 credits.

Top Bottom