[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
I'm sorry but does this mean that 2 addons are not compatible right now?
It means if you are running Shop, you should not update to v5.1 or v5.2 of Credits or your site may crash until you disable Shop.

I am working on v6.1 for Shop which will be compatible with XF 2.1 (and 2.1 only), at which point you must also update to the latest version of Credits in order to restore compatibility.

Interested in this, is it compatible with 2.1.0?

Also, is it possible to set different credit amount per post if somebody posts in a different thread or a different forum? So in one thread somebody posts and its worth 1 credit, in another thread a post is worth 2 credits etc. set by admin?

Can you set a credit amount for clicking an external link?

What would be the best way to credit a member for referring a new member to the forum? The redemption code maybe?

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This is the first release that only supports XenForo 2.1, and fully supports the new v6.1.0 of Shop. If you are running DB Shop on XF 2.1, it's strongly recommended to also upgrade to this version.

This version contains some minor changes to fix XF 2.1 compatibility, as well as bringing an updated design to the various widgets. The widgets now contain the user's avatar, as well as being more suited for displaying longer user names.

Complete Change...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The latest upgrade returned a HTTP ERROR 500 during the upgrade making it impossible to access my forums and admin.php

Just purchased this today, not used it before. Is there any way to make the credits events happen more than once a day? Usually these apps just apply credits immediately after a post. Is that not true with your app or am I missing a setting somewhere?

Check your server error log.
I ran into the same issue.

What I did to make it work:

$config['enableListeners'] = false; into your src/config.php

Then went to upgrade the Credits add-on again and after that upgraded the Shop add-on. Now both installations work and the forums returned to normal state.
If it all works again remove the $config['enableListeners'] = false;
Line.

Just purchased this today, not used it before. Is there any way to make the credits events happen more than once a day? Usually these apps just apply credits immediately after a post. Is that not true with your app or am I missing a setting somewhere?
All events, other than the “daily”, “interest” and “pay check” events, happen instantly.

Sorry to bother again. Following error is displayed:

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1932]: Table 'hidden_forums.xf_dbtech_credits_transaction' doesn't exist in engine
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
SELECT COUNT(*)
                FROM `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`
                LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_event` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`event_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`event_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_currency` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`currency_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`currency_id`)
                WHERE ((`xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`status` IN (1))) AND (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`active` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`display` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`active` = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(101): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
                SELECT COU...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1249): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne('
                SELECT COU...')
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php(28): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->total()
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Pub/Controller/Index.php(41): DBTech\Credits\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getCoreListData()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Credits:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Sorry to bother again. Following error is displayed:

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1932]: Table 'hidden_forums.xf_dbtech_credits_transaction' doesn't exist in engine
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
SELECT COUNT(*)
                FROM `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`
                LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_event` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`event_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`event_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_currency` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`currency_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`currency_id`)
                WHERE ((`xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`status` IN (1))) AND (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`active` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`display` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`active` = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(101): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
                SELECT COU...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1249): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne('
                SELECT COU...')
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php(28): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->total()
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Pub/Controller/Index.php(41): DBTech\Credits\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getCoreListData()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Credits:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
This is the first result on Google for “MySQL doesn’t exist in engine”: https://stackoverflow.com/questions...ion-with-mariadb-table-doesnt-exist-in-engine

Some of the comments there might help :)

Reactions: jul
Thank you very much. Since my forums isn't open anyway and data isn't important, is it possible for me to completely delete the table and rebuild the add-on? Like will it create the table again?
I have no idea if that'll fix it since the problem seems to be on the database's side, but you could always try :)

Can credits be mass transferred to usergroups?
Via the "Paycheck" event, you can automatically pay members of a certain user group (or multiple user groups) a certain amount of credits every X days.

Earn per referral?
I believe there is integration with Siropu's Referrals mod, though I'm not 100% sure if the integration has been updated to work with v5.1 / v5.2 just yet.

Upgrade with credit?
Via the DragonByte Shop mod it is possible to purchase user group changes, not directly within the Credits mod alone though.

I have no idea if that'll fix it since the problem seems to be on the database's side, but you could always try :)

So I ran a query that would remove the table from the database. However, since it doesn't exist in the engine it didn't run. After that I did a table repair that was able to run the repair and finish it. Once the repair was done the remove table query automatically ran again and removed the transactions table. Rebuilding the add-on didn't create the table again. What should I do now? Manually add/import the table?

So I ran a query that would remove the table from the database. However, since it doesn't exist in the engine it didn't run. After that I did a table repair that was able to run the repair and finish it. Once the repair was done the remove table query automatically ran again and removed the transactions table. Rebuilding the add-on didn't create the table again. What should I do now? Manually add/import the table?
Yeah you would need to either completely reinstall the mod or manually add the table.

SQL:
CREATE TABLE `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction` (
  `transaction_id` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `event_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `event_trigger_id` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `dateline` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `source_user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `amount` double NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `status` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `reference_id` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `content_type` varbinary(25) NOT NULL,
  `content_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `node_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `owner_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `multiplier` double NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `currency_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `negate` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `message` blob DEFAULT NULL,
  `is_disputed` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  `balance` double NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
  PRIMARY KEY (`transaction_id`),
  KEY `dateline` (`dateline`,`user_id`,`status`),
  KEY `user_id` (`user_id`),
  KEY `user_id_stats` (`user_id`,`event_id`,`status`,`negate`,`dateline`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;
Remember to remove DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 if you don't use fullUnicode in config.php.

Reactions: jul
Top Bottom