[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
There's a error with changing the bbcode for charge for some reason it doesn't let staff purcace and I put it back to the default now no errors

Downgrading back to beta 2 beta 3 unusable
1. Can't adjust credits doesntbshiw even though I have proper premissions set
2. Changing credit name give enter valid title
3. Assign credits via acp gets enter valid title

Lot of Server error log generated from update if this bug?

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Function dbtech_credits_viewable_currencies is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:840

Generated by: rokon15 Dec 12, 2017 at 12:38 AM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Function dbtech...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 840, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(840): trigger_error('Function dbtech...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/dbtech_credits_postbit.php(6): XF\Template\Templater->fn('dbtech_credits_...', Array, false)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1304): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('dbtech_credits_...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/message_macros.php(156): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:dbtech_c...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/post_macros.php(39): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('message_macros', 'user_info', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(643): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s21/public/thread_view.php(562): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('post_macros', 'post', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1230): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\Reactions\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('thread_view', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Thread\\View', 'public:thread_v...', Array)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(1879): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(16) "/threads/194412/"
  ["referrer"] => string(51) "/forums/bdesi-picture.43/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hello @Fillip!
I just installed this onto my site and without making any adjustments to the addon options, besides the permissions, I get this error whenever I try to save any option in the default edit currency (Credits) page.
This also happens in the beta 4 version!
Capture5.webp

Clean Install just an less than an hour ago.

I also found a new error...
This one is while saving a new event (Download) option.
same thing, anything I try to save this happens!
Capture6.webp

Clean Install just an less than an hour ago.

I also found a new error...
This one is while saving a new event (Download) option.
same thing, anything I try to save this happens!
View attachment 163998
I see the issue, I hotfixed the setup file, thanks.

You can fix it by running the following query:
Code:
            ALTER TABLE `xf_dbtech_credits_event`
                ADD `display` TINYINT(3) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'
                AFTER `alert`

Fillip

This is an incompatibility with your skin, as it does not happen on the default skin. Your skin modifies the PAGE_CONTAINER template but does not keep the whitespace from the default skin, which causes problems.

I will investigate whether there's any way I can work around this.

Fillip

So asking to @Ehren because this style is Uniform.

@KawaiiHannah @Nirjonadda as this only affects the XF2 versions so bumping the version number doesn't make sense, I've applied hotfixes to Credits, Donate, Mail and Shop to update the template modifications to be more resilient towards skins that modify the PAGE_CONTAINER in more drastic ways.

If you re-download the latest versions, then upload only /upload/src/addons/DBTech/<addon>/_data to the matching folder on your server, then use the drop-down on the addons page to select the Rebuild commmand, you'll have the new template modifications applied.

Alternatively, if you would rather re-upload all files to get updated File Health Check files, simply make sure you delete the /upload/internal_data folders before re-uploading all the files.

Fillip

@KawaiiHannah @Nirjonadda as this only affects the XF2 versions so bumping the version number doesn't make sense, I've applied hotfixes to Credits, Donate, Mail and Shop to update the template modifications to be more resilient towards skins that modify the PAGE_CONTAINER in more drastic ways.

If you re-download the latest versions, then upload only /upload/src/addons/DBTech/<addon>/_data to the matching folder on your server, then use the drop-down on the addons page to select the Rebuild commmand, you'll have the new template modifications applied.

Alternatively, if you would rather re-upload all files to get updated File Health Check files, simply make sure you delete the /upload/internal_data folders before re-uploading all the files.

Fillip

Done but still are showing Mailing Lists tab. Also not fixed for donate.

Top Bottom