• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.0 Beta 8

No permission to buy ($27.50)

Nirjonadda

@DragonByte Tech Please can you let me know that how to change Sub-nav text color? DragonByte Shop > Credits are not showing without MouseHover.

MouseHover showing this but Its only show white color without MouseHover.

Russ

menu-footer is the CSS class in question.

Fillip
I'd suggest using maybe a simple custom class of your own, it's not exactly a menu-footer. Menu footer would work if you also called the link color to be the same as the menu footer property... but the sub-nav links inherit the color from somewhere else. Maybe give it a class of:

Code:
p-navEl-link link-highlighted
with css like:
Code:
.link-highlighted { background-color: xf-intensify(@xf-publicSubNav--background, 7%); }
So it would pull the background from the actual sub-menu rather than a menu footer. Just a thought :D

DragonByte Tech

I'd suggest using maybe a simple custom class of your own, it's not exactly a menu-footer. Menu footer would work if you also called the link color to be the same as the menu footer property... but the sub-nav links inherit the color from somewhere else.
It looks & feels right in the actual menu itself (and it's intended to be a menu footer there), so I resolved the visual issue with a new code event listener on app_pub_render_page that removes the menu-footer class from the $params['selectedNavChildren'] instead :)

It's not intended to highlight in the subnav, so this way it makes sense both ways :D

Fillip

If I have the 1.x version, what does my migration plan for this look like?
If you are running the latest v5 beta on XF1, upgrades from XF1 to XF2 is supported. Simply reupload the addon when you have XF2 installed, and the button for upgrading the XF1 addon will be provided to you on the Addons page.

I am using XF2's official method of upgrading from an XF1 version of the addon :)

Fillip

fly

If you are running the latest v5 beta on XF1, upgrades from XF1 to XF2 is supported. Simply reupload the addon when you have XF2 installed, and the button for upgrading the XF1 addon will be provided to you on the Addons page.

I am using XF2's official method of upgrading from an XF1 version of the addon :)

Fillip
Ahhh, okay. It looks like I'm running 4.1.0 on xF 1.x. So I'd just upgrade to the latest version now, then upload the 2.x bits once the upgrade completes. Thanks!