[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Sorry, that is not an issue I am able to replicate in the current v5 build. If you are running the older (non-beta) v4, I don't know if it happened there.

If you are indeed running v5, please provide the step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue.
I haven't upgraded to the beta yet. I'm still on DragonByte Tech: Credits (Pro) 4.1.0 but if it's fixed in the latest release, that's awesome.

I haven't upgraded to the beta yet. I'm still on DragonByte Tech: Credits (Pro) 4.1.0 but if it's fixed in the latest release, that's awesome.
Does the latest version include a link to the post on the transaction history admin page? This might be useful when we come to you to report something wrong. For example, a member got credits from an event three times by posting once.

I'm on an older version of the add-on (4.1.0) and some members report stuff like this now and again (not exactly the same as I said but similar issues).

Last edited:
Does the latest version include a link to the post on the transaction history admin page? This might be useful when we come to you to report something wrong. For example, a member got credits from an event three times by posting once.

I'm on an older version of the add-on (4.1.0) and some members report stuff like this now and again (not exactly the same as I said but similar issues).
Unfortunately not :(

The content ID should be correct in the database, but there's no actual link display at the moment. It's something I can look into for future versions once v5 is out of Beta.

Fillip

hi DragonByte Tech,
I'd be interested in getting a demo. I clicked the link on the addon home page but I'm getting a database error

1515385289302.webp

The chances of me purchasing this add-on are like 90% at this point. Just need the demo to convince me to go for it.
Thanks in advance!

hi DragonByte Tech,
I'd be interested in getting a demo. I clicked the link on the addon home page but I'm getting a database error

View attachment 165962

The chances of me purchasing this add-on are like 90% at this point. Just need the demo to convince me to go for it.
Thanks in advance!
Sorry about that, I restarted MySQL and it now appears to be working :)

Fillip

Sorry about that, I restarted MySQL and it now appears to be working :)

Fillip
hi Fillip
after trying out the add-on on the test board I have to say it's impressive.
I was wondering... can members get points/credits for visiting the site once a day?
we are trying to encourage our members to keep visiting regularly.
does this match the "Daily Activity" event? description seems to fit :)
my fellow admin will also be testing out the addon but at this point we're 99% sold lol
cheers and congrats for the nice addon

hi Fillip
after trying out the add-on on the test board I have to say it's impressive.
I was wondering... can members get points/credits for visiting the site once a day?
we are trying to encourage our members to keep visiting regularly.
does this match the "Daily Activity" event? description seems to fit :)
my fellow admin will also be testing out the addon but at this point we're 99% sold lol
cheers and congrats for the nice addon
That is indeed the Daily Activity event, they receive credits once every 24 hours if they keep visiting :)

Fillip

Hello,

I want to clarify "XenForo Resource Manager Download - Downloading a XenResource resource.". As ver. 2 of XFRM supports multiple files per resource, the credit count goes to resource or to each file that the resource contains?

Thank you

Hello,

I want to clarify "XenForo Resource Manager Download - Downloading a XenResource resource.". As ver. 2 of XFRM supports multiple files per resource, the credit count goes to resource or to each file that the resource contains?

Thank you
The XF2 version of the Credits mod does not feature XFRM integration yet. In either case, since multiple files are not downloaded as a zip but instead individually, there should not be any issues.

Fillip

The feature, "Daily Activity".

Does this award credits for simply being active on the board each day, or must you actually logout and log back in for this to trigger?

Top Bottom