[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Fix: Fixed an issue where the addon would not correctly detect it was in the AdminCP
Fix: The [bd] Paygates integration was not working correctly in some scenarios
Fix: The content type installer queries were missing from a clean installation
Fix: Receiving payments could fail to award credits in certain scenarios
Fix: The PayPal integration was not working correctly

Read the rest of this update entry...

Resource Guidelines Update

What is happening?
On the 11th of July 2018, XenForo published their Resource Guidelines aimed at ensuring performance & stability of XenForo modifications. At the moment, this product does not meet these standards, due to the fact that this product has been engineered to allow the core code to run on both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.

As a result, I am beginning work on re-engineering this product to become a "native"...

Hotfix for Daily, Interest, Paycheck, and Taxation events

An issue has been discovered in the Daily, Interest, Paycheck, and Taxation events preventing the "Frequency" event setting from working correctly for these events.

If you use any of these events and want to use the "Frequency" setting, then re-download v5.0.3, delete /upload/internal_data/dbtechCreditsUpgrade.lock, then re-upload all files in order to fix this issue.

This is released as a hotfix to v5.0.3 instead of a new update in order to give all existing licensed...

I'm trying to think of ideas on what people could spend credits on. I bought this addon but have not figured out what to offer. I used to run snog raffles but I'm not going to be doing any more raffles...

What does everyone else spend their credits on?

Code:
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php(107): DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure()
#1 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/EventListener/EntityStructure.php(13): DBTech\Credits\Application\EntityManager->findCached('DBTech\\Credits:...')
#2 [internal function]: DBTech\Credits\XF\EventListener\EntityStructure::user(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure))
#3 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(76): XF\Ex in /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Currency.php on line 404

I'm getting this when I just copy the 5.2 files OVER my 5.0.3 files. It breaks the site completely and results in a 500 Error.

Code:
Stack trace:
#0 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/EntityManager.php(107): DBTech\Credits\Entity\Currency::getStructure()
#1 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/XF/EventListener/EntityStructure.php(13): DBTech\Credits\Application\EntityManager->findCached('DBTech\\Credits:...')
#2 [internal function]: DBTech\Credits\XF\EventListener\EntityStructure::user(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager), Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\Structure))
#3 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php(76): XF\Ex in /home/tmtf2ysgfp39/public_html/multerra/src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Entity/Currency.php on line 404

I'm getting this when I just copy the 5.2 files OVER my 5.0.3 files. It breaks the site completely and results in a 500 Error.
You need to disable v5.0 before uploading the files. Add $config['enableListeners'] = false; to config.php then disable the mod before upgrading.

That worked like a charm, except now I can't adjust currency. It state that it's being processed but it doesn't actually work.

That worked like a charm, except now I can't adjust currency. It state that it's being processed but it doesn't actually work.
Check the user group permissions. There’s a new permission, “trigger events”, without this permission nothing will happen.

@DragonByte Tech

Since the upgrade for 2.1 our software has seemingly started giving out our weekly paycheck at random and into the future. Is there something that may have caused this? Also, does uninstalling and re-installing the add-on wipe out the database entries for it?

9633ea57208e7572fad41790ea761b4c.png

Since the upgrade for 2.1 our software has seemingly started giving out our weekly paycheck at random and into the future.
This is not something myself or anyone else can replicate. Can you please try cloning your site and disabling all other add-ons, leaving only DB Credits enabled, and see if the issue occurs there?

Also, does uninstalling and re-installing the add-on wipe out the database entries for it?
It does, it fully erases all data including events and transactions. A user's credit total may or may not be preserved, though you can copy the database column to a new column to be sure it's preserved.

Upon further investigation we found that the Paycheck problem occurred before we upgraded. It suddenly started dishing out paychecks daily instead of per 7 days like we had said.

Top Bottom