[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Upon further investigation we found that the Paycheck problem occurred before we upgraded. It suddenly started dishing out paychecks daily instead of per 7 days like we had said.
Are you sure you're running the latest version? There was an update a while ago which resolved issues where paycheck events would not calculate the skips correctly.

Also, I'd have to investigate but I'm not sure if the AdminCP displays skipped events or not. If it does, I'll have to make sure there's a visual distinction.

We're currently running 5.2.0. I had some trouble upgrading when we went from XF 2 to 2.1, but everything seemed okay. Even then, the problem started before I had even upgraded and I'm unsure as to what version it was at the time. I want to say 5.0.3. I know I wasn't able to upgrade Credits until we upgraded the forum.

We're sorting it out. We've had to go back a month and edit everyone's currency, but it's getting sorted. Good ole data processing. We've stopped using the auto paycheck and are triggering it on a post event that can only happen once per 7 days.

I currently use a Credits plugin from a banned XenForo developer who can't be named. I would like to transition away from him if possible.

Is there a way to import currency from that OTHER plugin into DragonByte Credits?

I currently use a Credits plugin from a banned XenForo developer who can't be named. I would like to transition away from him if possible.

Is there a way to import currency from that OTHER plugin into DragonByte Credits?
Not at this time, but this mod does contain an ability to rebuild currencies :)

Hi there, when a user on my forum creates a Charge button I see the content without paying because I am an admin but I have no way of telling that their post was a charge unless I log into another non-admin account to look at it.

Is there any way I can set some sort of indicator to show which posts of my users are Charge buttons?

Hi there, when a user on my forum creates a Charge button I see the content without paying because I am an admin but I have no way of telling that their post was a charge unless I log into another non-admin account to look at it.

Is there any way I can set some sort of indicator to show which posts of my users are Charge buttons?
Not at this time, but if you log it as a feature request here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/forums/dragonbyte-credits.481/ I can look at it for future versions :)

Hello,

do you offer a importer from [BR]Credits to your credit system for all exiting forum members ?
If not can you create it ? Of course i will pay the cost.

Hello,

do you offer a importer from [BR]Credits to your credit system for all exiting forum members ?
If not can you create it ? Of course i will pay the cost.
There is no importer, but there is a rebuild feature that will recalculate credits based on the events you have configured :)

You can deploy the Richest Users widget, either manually or using the existing widget positions :)
i dont mean the widget.
In the navigation there is the "members" page. And on that there are some stats.
Most Resources, Most Trophies, Most Points and so on.

Is there a way to show it on that page as a stat ?

Top Bottom