[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

Sticky Navigation [premium edition] - Add sticky (fixed) navigation to your forum + many extra features

Description:
This add-on will add a sticky (fixed) navigation with many options and customizations in style properties.

*No need to upload any files on server.

Extra feature (options):
  • show sticky navigation and adjust activation position in style properties extra for administrators/moderators and other users
  • easy enable or disable sticky navigation for mobiles
  • show sticky navigation with sticky logo
  • option to show quicksearch in navigation bar
  • option to...

Read more about this resource...

I may be missing it but what are the differences between the latest free version that I have installed now and this one?

Hey @BassMan

That 'review' on the Overview page should be deleted. The member who posted it has just joined - added nothing to the site, the community or anything else to do with xF. Honestly, it just looks like a spammy post.

Jeez this annoys me! It is not a review of the add-on, therefore it doesn't belong in the review section.

Good luck with the add-on :)

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
@Mike Gonzales Why only a one star rating? is this resource broke? does it not do what it supposed to? 1 star ratings because you don't like the price is pretty lame.. I have version 1.5 and its the only one of dozens of related resources that works even close to properly..

I hope one bunk rating doesn't discourage the author to much as id love to see development continue.. Personally the options available in a simple sticky nav bar are pretty cool.. my only regret was not jumping on the latest version when it was free.. (the mini logo is pretty cool.. )

So just to clarify.. This product is 5 stars all day all the way!!!
5-star.webp

Last edited:
Hey @BassMan

That 'review' on the Overview page should be deleted. The member who posted it has just joined - added nothing to the site, the community or anything else to do with xF. Honestly, it just looks like a spammy post.

Jeez this annoys me! It is not a review of the add-on, therefore it doesn't belong in the review section.

Good luck with the add-on :)
Agreed! Thats not a review its a rant and has nothing to do with the product ability to do what it was intended to do..

@lazer and @FredC, thank you very much for your comment on that review. Yes, stuff like that really disappoints me. I can't delete reviews, maybe I'll report it, because it's not a review in my opinion.

Last edited:
@lazer and @FredC, thank you very much for your comment on that review. Yes, stuff like that really disappoints me. I can't delete reviews, maybe I'll report it, because it's not a review in my opinion.
I dont use that addon but i think you should keep the good work. You spent some time on this so i think your right to ask for money. User can be gready sometime because they get use to get free then bamm suddenly have to pay but they may not realize that you put effort for this to happen. We all food to put on our table. ;) anyway you should report that review and good luck :)

@BassMan I'm Really sorry it's not a 1 star i just got a human error. it's still a five star i already rated this Add On. way back since it's free.
it's not my intention to disaapiont you

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.0.0:
  • always show Logo in navigation
View attachment 84427
As you can see the header logo has been removed and moved to navigation. It's useful if you want to save some space or just to always show a small logo in navigation.
  • option to show Home tab and breadcrumb home link as icon
< default home link >
View attachment 84434

< with home icon enabled >...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is a really clever add-on and as soon as I get organised I'll be purchasing this and checking it out myself (in the process of moving hosts). What I love about this sticky nav as an add-on, is how I can adapt the default style and tweak it up a bit without implementing a full style change from a third-party product. Just makes management overall more easier for someone like me but with the ability to still have some modern features besides the default style.

Well done mate!

And that is the main reason why I've made this add-on. The beauty of XenForo is that you can style it almost how you want with not much knowledge. I also went back to default XF style on my forum, using sticky navigation and as you said, now I have lot's of modern features, painless upgrading and more.

Thank you for your comment.

This is a really clever add-on and as soon as I get organised I'll be purchasing this and checking it out myself (in the process of moving hosts). What I love about this sticky nav as an add-on, is how I can adapt the default style and tweak it up a bit without implementing a full style change from a third-party product. Just makes management overall more easier for someone like me but with the ability to still have some modern features besides the default style.

Well done mate!
Absolutely.. Ive approached a couple designers and asked them if they would consider adding some of their trickery to a simple xml for default styles no one really seems to get that there are a lot of us not particularly interested in maintaining a full blown premium style and would like to keep things as simple as possible by keeping things looking as default as possible and still implement some convenient modern updates..

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.1.0:
  • remove default moderator bar on top and show it like menu in navigation (it won't show alert if there are zero reports)
< default moderator bar in XenForo >
View attachment 84561

< ... show it like menu in navigation with alert >
View attachment 84562

< ... and with opened menu with some alerts >
View attachment 84563

< ... you'll find moderator links in account tab too (because of mobile view)...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom