[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.3.0:
  • the script code for sticky navigation is cleaned up
  • if you enable Disable on mobile function the script won't load on screens with width smaller than 610px (XenForo default for maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
  • new option in style properties for guests sticky activation (default style is using visible login bar for guests, that's why another option so you can really customize it as you wish)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Another problem is that also with "Disable on mobile" option the script "works" when scrolling on mobile devices.
I am not too good in jQuery, but I guess an if-condition on screen width should do it, so that the JS Code for sticky navigation just is triggered when a minimal screen width is available. Of course it should also check for changes in screen width.
Fixed in version 2.3.0: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sticky-navigation-premium-edition.3614/update?update=11973

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.6.0:
  • you can disable sticky navigation when a mobile system (Android, iOS etc.) is detected, no matter width
  • you can still set device-width below which the sticky navigation will not activate
  • when using function Sticky Logo in navigation I've added some margin to set the distance between small logo and first navigation tab

Read the rest of this update entry...

admin-options.webp If you make the settings for each style run separately - I will buy this addon. As an example - addon Toggle Me .

Good extra feature with the background customization! (y)

Maybe you could extend the shadow of stickynav to the background areas on the right and left side. :)

Last edited:
Maybe you could extend the shadow of stickynav to the background areas on the right and left side.
I won't add it to default setting, because by default the sticky background is transparent.

But you can simply add something like this:

upload_2014-10-7_21-30-2.webp

Code:
-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 2px 3px 0px #176093;
-moz-box-shadow: 0px 2px 3px 0px #176093;
box-shadow: 0px 2px 3px 0px #176093;

If you have any that affect navigation items or add-ons with similar functionality, but I think there won't be much clash.

Top Bottom