No permission to buy ($22.00)
BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.9.0:
  • new option:
View attachment 86245

View attachment 86246
NOTE: there is a limitation using this function with Home icon option enabled:
View attachment 86247

This should be disabled if you're using new function for navigation tabs.

If you really want to use Home tab with icon and have issues, you should uncheck this template modification (Appearance > Template Modification > Sticky...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone clarify some custom styles that this will work with?
I remember someone mention it works on some custom style, but not sure who. Hope anyone respond to this.

Otherwise you can make your default XF style looks like a custom one: Sticky Navigation + Conversation Button under Avatar add-on (and a few more maybe), customize colours a bit and you got it. And the most important: no pain when upgrading.

But I agree, there are several very complex and excellent custom styles out there.

@BassMan just bought this and it works fine on my dark skin, but on my lighter skin as soon as I scroll down all the nav tabs and the whole bar goes transparent.
Any way around this?

@BassMan just bought this and it works fine on my dark skin, but on my lighter skin as soon as I scroll down all the nav tabs and the whole bar goes transparent.
Any way around this?
Check template modification for this add-on if all numbers are green and there shouldn't be any zero number.

Is your lighter skin a custom style?

Could you please add-icons to replace the names in the Nav bar. I would like my entire nav bar to have icons. It saves a ton of space and i would love to see this feature added. their are some add-ons i say that put icons or smileys with the names. I rather have the option to move the text.

Could you please add-icons to replace the names in the Nav bar. I would like my entire nav bar to have icons. It saves a ton of space and i would love to see this feature added. their are some add-ons i say that put icons or smileys with the names. I rather have the option to move the text.
I'll think about it.

Top Bottom