[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Hi tafreehm,

please pm me your purchase email.

Also send me a screen of template modification and header template for this add-on (all via private conversation). Hope your style is not very modified, because this add-on is designed to work on default based styles only.

BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.14.0:
  • new style properties group - Sticky Navigation [navTabs]:
  • new feature: option to add some extra tabs in navigation (for now only 3 and Contact us link after the Member tab; if there's a need for more extra tabs, I can add it):
  • bug fix: important bug fix when using logo in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Although I'm happy with new features, updates and all... are daily updates really necessary?

Although I'm happy with new features, updates and all... are daily updates really necessary?

I appreciate the updates that improve the products that I use for my forum. As with any add-ons that I have, if they are working correctly and I do not feel like updating them right away, I just don't. It's my decision as it is yours!

Thank you. I think I got the point. Really sorry for annoying you. What was I even thinking? Oh, nothing...

Like said, you don't have to update. It's simple as that.

Oh, and usually new ideas come right after I click update resource. Or possible bug reports...

And yes, of course, the main purpose is to get noticed. And yours? ;)

Carpe diem!

Last edited:
BassMan updated Sticky Navigation [premium edition] with a new update entry:

What's new in version 3.0.0:
  • this is a major update (check your settings again after upgrading)
  • many bug and style fixes
  • admin menu now counts reports
  • fixed entire nav tab trigger popup function to work with home icon enabled
  • you can now hide logout link for administrators and moderator only
  • new feature: sticky moderator bar
View attachment 94035
- visitorTabs (Username/Inbox/Alerts) can be moved to moderator...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Font Awesome script can be totally disabled (useful if you don't use FA or you would like to disable script in different styles)
where this option? or is same like previous version just uncheck on template modification -> page container

Top Bottom