[cXF] Sticky Create Button

[cXF] Sticky Create Button [Paid] 1.3.0

No permission to buy (€18.00)
@BassMan , I realized that the sticky create button is showing on thread list page for users without permission to start thread.

Could you help to fix it?

@BassMan , I realized that the sticky create button is showing on thread list page for users without permission to start thread.

Could you help to fix it?
I'll check this later today. Thank you.

EDIT: just found the bug. Will release a fix this evening. Thank you for reporting this.

Last edited:
@BassMan

Hey mate! I would like to set my forum default page to "what's new" to showcase user content, but I realized the sticky create button doesn't show up there. Your assistance to get this up would be really appreciated!

Best regards.

@BassMan Hey mate, I just want to say thanks again for the quick support.

I've just upgraded my site to PHP 8, and I've been encountering a server error since then. Can I trouble you to take a look at it? Thanks mate!

Server error log
  • ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] A non-numeric value encountered
  • internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s15/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php:99
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Nov 3, 2021 at 4:13 AM

Stack trace​

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s15/public/th_node_list_grid_nodes.less.php(99): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] A n...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 99)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1673): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('th_node_list_gr...', Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s15/public/node_list.less.php(727): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:th_node_...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1644): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\LazyImageLoader\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(331): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('node_list.less', Array, false)
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(258): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:node_lis...', NULL)
#7 src/addons/ThemeHouse/UIX/XF/CssRenderer.php(40): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(116): ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#10 src/addons/SV/RedisCache/XF/CssWriter.php(52): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 15, 1, 'c4eb7464625249d...')
#11 css.php(30): SV\RedisCache\XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 15, 1, 'c4eb7464625249d...')
#12 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(294) "/css.php?css=public%3Acxf_sticky_create_button.less%2Cpublic%3Anode_list.less%2Cpublic%3Anotices.less%2Cpublic%3Aprisma.less%2Cpublic%3Asv_livecontent.less%2Cpublic%3Auix.less%2Cpublic%3Auix_socialMedia.less%2Cpublic%3Aextra.less&s=15&l=1&d=1635883983&k=c4eb7464625249d1fb3d3321babbc043d41c8dd8"
["referrer"] => string(22) "https://undertable.co/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["css"] => string(186) "public:cxf_sticky_create_button.less,public:node_list.less,public:notices.less,public:prisma.less,public:sv_livecontent.less,public:uix.less,public:uix_socialMedia.less,public:extra.less"
["s"] => string(2) "15"
["l"] => string(1) "1"
["d"] => string(10) "1635883983"
["k"] => string(40) "c4eb7464625249d1fb3d3321babbc043d41c8dd8"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@BassMan Hey mate, I just want to say thanks again for the quick support.

I've just upgraded my site to PHP 8, and I've been encountering a server error since then. Can I trouble you to take a look at it? Thanks mate!
Hi, I'm running it on PHP8 with no problems. I guess there must be something else, assume Lazy Image Loader.

Hi, I'm running it on PHP8 with no problems. I guess there must be something else, assume Lazy Image Loader.

I do have Lazy Image Loader installed, just not too sure how it affects the sticky create button? What would you recommend for us to do in this case mate?

@BassMan , mate, I figured out where the template error was coming from. It was caused by the Nodes add-on that I had installed, and after updating it, the issue has been resolved. Thanks so much for taking a look into the problem anyway! (y)

Hi, can this addon allow me to insert a sticky at the top of an existing thread, which is sometimes needed to address our members about very important issues on a specific thread? I'm not talking about subforums but threads created by members. If I could just insert a sticky at the very top, right before the first post on that thread, that would be very helpful.

Thanks!

BassMan updated [cXF] Sticky Create Button with a new update entry:

• NEW option: enable sticky Post thread button (enable it separately for mobile) on forum list only on scroll
  • NEW option: enable sticky Post thread button (enable it separately for mobile) on forum view only on scroll
  • NEW option: enable sticky Post reply button (enable it separately for mobile) on thread view only on scroll

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom