Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
I know how to get the buttons to display. But when I select the button, the code displays. But the final output is not displaying like I want. I try to get a image to float either left or right and on every preview it displays normally. It even shows the actual code rather than performing the codes action.

I know how to get the buttons to display. But when I select the button, the code displays. But the final output is not displaying like I want. I try to get a image to float either left or right and on every preview it displays normally. It even shows the actual code rather than performing the codes action.
Can you take a screenshot please and check that the Bb Code is activated?

I have just tested my custom BB Code on my site and it works.
I double checked and it was my mistake (I was missing a quote). Thanks for checking! :cool:

I was trying to do something like
Code:
[float="left"][img]something.jpg[/img][/float]
but am not getting the desired results because, I think, of how the stock img tag is being displayed. Will play around.

Version 1.3.6.3 - Change Log:
Important release - link to download
  • As you know, you can set up now the Bb Code parser permissions. This option is only possible if you can have access to the post information where the Bb Code is, which is really not easy to do: the way XenForo parses messages is not post by post but at once by page with all posts information provided also at once. I use these posts information to create a map of the tags and each time a Bb Code is processed, a function tries to locate it on the map.

On previous versions the problem was I had forgotten an important element of the message: the signature which can contains some Bb Codes. So the Map was not accurate. This problem has been fixed, so my debug function which was not accurate too. 4 debug optionsare now available in the administration:
    1. Display the tag map (only to admins)
    2. Display available params in the formatter => to create the the tag map (only to admins)
    3. Use the "global method" to create the tags map: by default only the message & signature elements of the posts are used now to create the tag map. This global option will take all elements of the posts (only strings) to find Bb Codes.
    4. Disable the Tags Map System: if you have problems with the tags map, you can disable it => the Bb Codes parser permissions will not work anymore.
  • Empty Bb Code Content Check for XenForo Tags and Custom Bb Codes. If content is empty, you can prevent the Bb Code to parse.
    1. For XenForo Tags, this option is available in the Bbcm admin options (disable by default)
    2. For Custom Tags, this option is available in the Bb Code configuration page (enable by default) - so it can be configured Bb Code by Bb Code
  • Bb Code Wrapping Function for main XenForo Tags (img, code/html/php, attach) and Custom Bb Codes. With this option you can automatically embed a Bb Code into an another one.
    • You can also define the wrapping Bb Code options:
      Code:
      [wrappingTag=[B]options[/B]][myBbCode]content[/myBbCode][/wrappingTag]
    • You can use a parameter to copy the wrapped Bb Code options to the wrapping Bb Code options
  • one phrase fixed
To upgrade:use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

Attachments

• demo1.webp
    demo1.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 25
  • demo2.webp
    demo2.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 25
  • demo3.webp
    demo3.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 24
  • demo4.webp
    demo4.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 25
  • demo5.webp
    demo5.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
I'm using your latest version, and if you write [] (and probably others similar syntax) , you can't view the thread anymore and you get an error. I had to remove manually [] from phpmyadmin.
Is it a normal behavior or I've missed some configuration ? [] is used often on my board since related to programming, so it's kind of annoying. :p

Code:
Info concernant l'erreur
ErrorException: Undefined index: closingBracket - library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php:153
Généré par: Arkshine, il y a 15 minutes
Trace de la pile
#0 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(153): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/srv/d_cs-amx/w...', 153, Array)
#1 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php(104): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->_parseTag()
#2 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(935): XenForo_BbCode_Parser->parse('Tu mets le port...')
#3 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php(888): KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->_createBbCodesMap(Array)
#4 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Dark/ParseHTML/BbCode/Formatter/Ritsu.php(74): KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_Base->setView(Object(Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View))
#5 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Dark/ParseHTML/BbCode/Formatter/Ritsu.php(85): Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu::configure(Object(Tinhte_AttachImageOptimization_BbCode_Formatter_Base), Array)
#6 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Dark/ParseHTML/BbCode/Formatter/Ritsu.php(12): Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu->__construct(Array)
#7 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Dark/ParseHTML/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(9): Dark_ParseHTML_BbCode_Formatter_Ritsu::create('Dark_ParseHTML_...', Array)
#8 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/ViewPublic/Thread/View.php(5): Dark_ParseHTML_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#9 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(215): Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_ViewPublic_Thread_View->renderHtml()
#10 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'thread_view')
#11 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(533): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'thread_view', NULL)
#12 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#13 /srv/d_cs-amx/www/cs-amx.fr/htdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Etat de la requête
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://cs-amx.fr/discussions/possibilit%C3%A9-dajouter-le-port.295/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/discussions/possibilité-dajouter-le-port_295/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Yeah, it seems to work. It's weird I can swear reading somewhere it was required to remove this "patch" to install an update or something. Maybe I was drunk. :P

Hey I noticed that regular registered members can view the new custom buttons in the editor toolbar but I can't. How come?

Hey I noticed that regular registered members can view the new custom buttons in the editor toolbar but I can't. How come?
You've been bad and these buttons want to hide from you. Solutions: call them nicely or check may be their permissions (the permissions are checking both primary usergroup & secondary groups, if one is match, then permission is granted). There's also a bug with the versions of the BM < 1.3.5.5.

If you confirm it doesn't work, I will look at it this weekend.

Jake said elsewhere this can do tables - I would love to create 2 columns sometimes like a picture with text beside it.
But I did not see tables in the description.

Hi,
I am trying to create custom BB code for subscript and superscript. But problem is, I am getting subscripted text even though I use superscript BB code. Anybody has any idea? Below is the settings I used.
BB Code Tag: sup
Activate BB Code: checked
Simple Replacement Start: <sup>
Simple Replacement End: </sup>

Hi,
I am trying to create custom BB code for subscript and superscript. But problem is, I am getting subscripted text even though I use superscript BB code. Anybody has any idea? Below is the settings I used.
Export your Bb Code and attach it to your message. It will be easier to check.

Here you are ... (as I can't upload *.xml file, I renamed it as *.xm.txt .... please remove ".txt" part)
Use this:
Code:
<sup style="vertical-align:top">
in the "Simple Replacement Start"
Explanation: XenForo has already a css for sup which sets the vertical-align property to the value "baseline"

Version 1.3.6.4 - Change Log:
Link to download
  • Fix a bug with the Bb Code content protection => was causing a parser bug with attachments
  • New option to disable XenForo Official tags
To upgrade: use the Chris AutoInstaller addon or upload files/import xml

Attachments

• demo1000.webp
    demo1000.webp
    13 KB · Views: 22
What's the best way to get notifications that this add-on has been updated?

Do we just need to keep checking the thread?

Use the Watch Thread and/or Watch Resource feature.

The Watch Resource feature (below the download button) will specifically notify you when there's updates. The Watch Thread feature will just do as any other thread: Notify you when there's new messages in the thread.

I watch the resource already but never seem to get notifications for this add-on. Works fine for all the others I watch.

On the updates tab the last update is dated Dec 11, 2012

Unless I'm looking at it wrong?

Top Bottom