CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
I've just tested it on a few installations and it's working fine.

Try in a default style first to rule out the style.
Next step would be to disable add-ons.
Finally, remove any custom JS which has been manually added, for ad providers, etc.

Hello
After a migration from 1.3 to 1.4, for some reason, some posts are displayed in forums/threads/featured-archive and are not set "featured" in the discussion tool. (so i can't unfeature them)
How can i empty this list ? Shall i do it manyally in the DB (in which table) ?
Thanks for your support.

The archive is exactly what it suggests it is, an archive.

You can disable it in the options if you don't want to utilise it.

upload_2015-3-6_0-3-36.webp

It's not something on my priority list as so few people have requested it and it's (potentially) a lot of work.

There's nothing stopping anyone styling threads which are featured.

I often read how polls get limited interaction.

It's certainly true on my site that the number of votes recorded for polls is a lot lower than I would like, or expect.

I installed the latest version on my site yesterday and featured a poll as an experiment.
I'm pleased to say that despite it being an old poll - it was posted in January - the total number of votes since yesterday has increased by approximately 30%.

I would say that's a result and is purely down to the poll being featured on the home page and forum list/view.

The driving force for this add-on has always been to expose content and engage members more.
This latest update will hopefully go a long way towards that.

@Brogan - I'm using your Featured Threads Page as my site home page. When creating a XenForo notice, there is a Page Criteria setting for "Selected Navigation Tab is". Is there something I can put there to have a notice show only on my home (Featured Threads) page?

Top Bottom