CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
That is looking brilliant.. thank you again @Brogan
Ai ai ai.. :oops:

Wondering now if it is also possible to adjust images for media while retaining sizes for the desktop view...
Probably is achievable. Is there a CSS rule for - Media
Either way, thank you once more mate.

As if you've nothing else to do around here like :(

sidebar profile posts content doesn't show up with nobita's profile bb code addon. in the forum it works though.

The sidebar profile post code is identical to that used in the core so that add-on would have to extend the same code for the home page for this add-on.

Reactions: Epi
Hello @Brogan,
When sharing my forum on social network, i have this icon and "Featured Threads" displayed.
How can i replace the icon with another and the mention ?

Thank you
capture-24.webp

How do you have the page and options set up?

It works fine for me with two different sites:

upload_2015-2-22_20-8-12.webp

upload_2015-2-22_20-9-12.webp

In both cases it is pulling the site name and description, rather than the page name.

The logo here ACP -> Styles -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Settings: Header Logo Image Path.
is set to the Class theme logo
logo.webp
and not Xenforo blue picture.

I can't control how Facebook pulls the image - it is down to their server and they could be showing a cached version, as the FAQ explains.

I have "View member lists" disabled for all usergroups, but the "Recent Activity" link that is usually shown under the "Members" tab is still showing on the front/home page created by CTA Featured Threads like this:
This is fixed for the next release.
There is now a permission check in the template.

The staff and member blocks in the sidebar will also be removed, which is consistent with the forum index behaviour.

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to install the slider for the CTA portal on my homepage.

So it can show the latest gaming news.

PAID please pm if you can help.

There is nothing to install, the slider is already part of the add-on.

You just need to set the options and style properties then promote threads to it.

Everything looks great for me so far except one thing: on my homepage the forum submenu doesn't show. So I end up with an empty space there. I know the submenu is for the forum area, but is there a easy way to enable it for the homepage? Thanks.

There is nothing to install, the slider is already part of the add-on.

You just need to set the options and style properties then promote threads to it.
Aha I see now. How do I make it only visible on the homepage only. Not on the forums page?

Top Bottom