Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
hey sorry about that....broke some bones and had a crazy weekend otherwise....

could you send me a link to your forum please?

Timer is working according to which country ?? I have to manually calculate the timings to configure it ;)

can we please get this updated to take into of different time zones?

Timer is working according to which country ?? I have to manually calculate the timings to configure it ;)
Working on this right now....no promises. ;)

Probably yes...but I would need more details of what you want. Depending to what end you want it to be available for it could be a quick thing to implement if you just want to show whatever the sidebar would be showing...or it could be a PITA recreating this as a whole different addon which allows a user to supply the countdown parameter

Working on this right now....no promises. ;)

Probably yes...but I would need more details of what you want. Depending to what end you want it to be available for it could be a quick thing to implement if you just want to show whatever the sidebar would be showing...or it could be a PITA recreating this as a whole different addon which allows a user to supply the countdown parameter

If you could have it like timeanddate.com that would be great. To create a widget on there you enter the date and time for a timezone. So when a visitor/member gets shown the clock it is shown the clock countdown based on where they are(computer/user settings etc).

I have the above setup (time and date on my sidebar from timeanddate.com) which shows the time at 7:30pm Auckland, NZ time on 16/03/2012), (5:30 pm Sydney, Aus time, 4:30pm Brisbane, Aus time).

Thank you so much for this! Greatly appreciated.

Yes I have this modified to do that but it is not good enough to share at this point...I stopped working on it a while back, at the point I stopped I had two working but the had to be hard coded....what I started doing was trying to make it so an admin could create a new instance which would have a unique # and be ably to supply time parameters to the countdown...I can do this with on a standalone html page, I just haven't figured out how I would break it up to re create it in xf.

Lemme finish the timezone thing and I will revisit this idea and see what it would take effort-wise to get it done

just trying to finish up one more extra to this....;-) then I will post up...if I can't figure this lil extra thing out I will just share it as is...just make sure when you try it you lemme know how it goes...being that it is time and timezone based...I am limited as to what I can test

just trying to finish up one more extra to this....;-) then I will post up...if I can't figure this lil extra thing out I will just share it as is...just make sure when you try it you lemme know how it goes...being that it is time and timezone based...I am limited as to what I can test
yep no worries ill do that. my members are pedantic and will let me know straight away haha

thank you so much! ill install it when i get home in a few hours and report back :)

you are a champion!

Actually I wanted to insert Countdown timer in a Message Post instead of the Sidebar. For me this is useless in the sidebar.
Is there any way I can achieve this?

Actually I wanted to insert Countdown timer in a Message Post instead of the Sidebar. For me this is useless in the sidebar.
Is there any way I can achieve this?
You can do this but it will only have the timer settings that you set in the admin control panel...is that what you are looking for?

thank you so much! ill install it when i get home in a few hours and report back :)

you are a champion!
Let me know if it is displaying correctly when you can, I have another update for added functionality but to add it before I know if this thing is bugless would be pointless if yah know what I mean?

Top Bottom