Crowd fund MercDesign Media Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Np, it's this or renew my photopost access to get the download to move it to xenforo from my old vBulletin install, so i went with this because well, Photopost is something i wish i never went with for a gallery, but at the time was the best system for vBulletin.

Will it have a feature whereby if a use tries to upload a an image that's larger in size or pixel widths than is allowed it can automatically be resized without the user receiving an error?

Btw if we don't hit the target and i hope we do, could you not redo it again at the total it ended on for us all to add to it again, so at lest you get some funding help if the target is not hit? But hopefully we hit it, going by how my cash flow is over next few weeks i might up mine to the $100, i just need to see what bills i have going in and out :)

I'm in too! Can't wait until I can turn my Photopost Pro gallery into a MD Media Gallery! :)
Good luck Robbo!
Yeah im so over Photopost gallery & their classifieds, its so ancient! Xenforo is in need of a great photo gallery but also a really good Classified/Auction resource as well!!

Hi

I would like to support this with a paypal payment. I do not want to open an account with another payment system for various reasons. How can I do this?

Features, which should be included right from the beginning:

- photopost pro import filter (if PP is merged with vb 3.8x)
- vb 3.8x albums import filter ( from vb stand alone sites)
- permission system for different usergroups with paypal subscription inclusion (if this is not included with xenforo already)
- settings for different usergroups for the image size in KB AND in pixel size AND amount of imagises
- settings for different usergroups for linked images from external ressources i.e. flickr, pbase etc.in KB, pixel and amount of images

Hi

I would like to support this with a paypal payment. I do not want to open an account with another payment system for various reasons. How can I do this?

Features, which should be included right from the beginning:

- photopost pro import filter (if PP is merged with vb 3.8x)
- vb 3.8x albums import filter ( from vb stand alone sites)
- permission system for different usergroups with paypal subscription inclusion (if this is not included with xenforo already)
- settings for different usergroups for the image size in KB AND in pixel size AND amount of imagises
- settings for different usergroups for linked images from external ressources i.e. flickr, pbase etc.in KB, pixel and amount of images

We need to meet the $1500 goal on that site or he won't get any money at all from it. The website isn't a payment system. You simply create an account, use a payment method (I believe paypal was an option) and then pledge what you wish.

ah, o.k., I thought this would be another payment processor. Maybe someone should put a paypal sign on that front page with the hint that you have to register first on this website, which should not be made mandatory in my view...

Anyway... So I donated. Hope more users will follow asap...

ah, o.k., I thought this would be another payment processor. Maybe someone should put a paypal sign on that front page with the hint that you have to register first on this website, which should not be made mandatory in my view...

Anyway... So I donated. Hope more users will follow asap...

Let me throw out a question/feature request.

Since uploaded pics on many forum become usable by the admin (if so stated as TOC), could such a program allow, in addition to user galleries, a master gallery which the admins and mods could populate fairly quickly using something like the current "view attachments" ACP interface? That is, maybe at the end of each month the admin of the master gallery scrolls through ALL of the uploaded attachments to XF (not just user galleries, but all) and has a quick way of marking those he or she wants transfered to the master gallery - and then, of course, being able to caption them or put them in the gallery sections (sub-albums).

Is that anything others would have a use for?

Let me throw out a question/feature request.

Since uploaded pics on many forum become usable by the admin (if so stated as TOC), could such a program allow, in addition to user galleries, a master gallery which the admins and mods could populate fairly quickly using something like the current "view attachments" ACP interface? That is, maybe at the end of each month the admin of the master gallery scrolls through ALL of the uploaded attachments to XF (not just user galleries, but all) and has a quick way of marking those he or she wants transfered to the master gallery - and then, of course, being able to caption them or put them in the gallery sections (sub-albums).

Is that anything others would have a use for?

Do you mean as a kind of best images of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom