Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
This was (mostly) removed before I took over the add-on, I'll fully remove it since the code has issues.

This is a bit tricky as you need to globally enable it and then ensure permissions are correct. Please ensure you have the latest version installed, since there are a couple of versions where it defaults to never allowing anyone to see it.

Ok, thanx. Will check it.

Latest version is installed and global permission are correct (registerd group)

Both selected:
View last read date
Can keep read date private

Also there is an extra edit conversation permission that is also in xenforo.

Please show me a screenshot of the user's Conversation Essentials permissions via the analyse permissions screen and Conversation Essentials options, likely via a PM as I'll need to ask a few other questions.

@Xon I very apreciate that you now included the "starred" conversations into the account wrapper! (y)

I would now remind you about my following suggestion:
Moderator Right: "Splitting Conversations". So when in a conversation a user suddenly changes the topic, you can split the conversation (detach posts and make a new one) and give it a new title.

This is essential, since there are permissions to limit the amount of conversations in the inbox for certain user groups and some of the munchkin users circumvent the limit by replying to an old message but starting a new topic. Which is pretty annoying. :rolleyes:

Is this addon still supported?

I just got an email with a link to my licence, but the link just goes to a site saying the domain is for sale:

https://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=xenmods&e=com

Oh I got the same "expiration" eMail although my licenses are valid, since @Xon has taken over the add-ons from @Daniel Hood . This seems to be an error / glitch from Daniel's old website.

Check out Xon‘s website under https://atelieraphelion.com and try to claim licenses there.

That server had other things on it so it was never deleted and apparently still had crons running. Sorry about the emails, I got a couple myself. There shouldn't be any others.

Just browsed around a little bit, glad to see all the add-ons are still active @Xon. Solid job. [Edit] I am mildly surprised you kept all the icons the same, should toss up your own branding ;).

I'm doing well. Sorry about the domain, didn't seem worth renewing seeing as a I couldn't work on XenForo stuff though. I don't want to derail this thread though, we can carry this conversation on elsewhere if you want.

Any future consideration of adding the ability to categorise conversations into folders?

It is something I would help to fund if there are others with the same interest?

I recall @Liam W had an add-on that achieved this but it is no longer available.

Top Bottom