Conversation Essentials

Conversation Essentials [Paid] 1.14.1

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
seems some bug

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '862-0' for key 'PRIMARY' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214

Code:
#0 Z:\domain.org\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 Z:\domain.org\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 Z:\domain.org\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `co...', Array)
#3 Z:\domain.org\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1591): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('convess', Array)
#4 Z:\domain.org\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1580): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 Z:\domain.org\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 Z:\domain.org\library\ConvEss\Model\Conversation.php(1903): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 Z:\domain.org\library\ConvEss\ControllerPublic\Conversation.php(278): ConvEss_Model_Conversation->processLastReadDate(862, Array)
#8 Z:\domain.org\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(310): ConvEss_ControllerPublic_Conversation->actionView()
#9 Z:\domain.org\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 Z:\domain.org\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(43) "http://domain.org/conversations/Question.862/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

hi,

is there a german language file available?
how is it cooperate with the tapatalk plugin if you are using tapatalk on convos?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '862-0' for key 'PRIMARY' - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:214
Your error indicates you have conversation participant with a user ID of zero (0) which should never happen.

- Can you duplicate this error with any other conversation?
- Do all the participants in this conversation exist?
- Have you deleted any of the participants while the add-on was disabled?

I’m afraid I need more information as I’m unable to duplicate this error myself.

is there a german language file available?
how is it cooperate with the tapatalk plugin if you are using tapatalk on convos?
I do not think there is a German translation available. Translations are usually posted here.
I do not think that all the features of this add-on work with Tapatalk. I don't have Tapatalk installed but since they overwrite many functions I would not think so.

I do not think there is a German translation available. Translations are usually posted here.
I do not think that all the features of this add-on work with Tapatalk. I don't have Tapatalk installed but since they overwrite many functions I would not think so.

thanks for your reply :)

but the convo itself should be available vie tapatalk... right?

I have no idea but would assume so. Perhaps someone with Tapatalk and this add-on could confirm or deny this for us?

I have no idea but would assume so. Perhaps someone with Tapatalk and this add-on could confirm or deny this for us?
I have both this plugin and the Tapatalk application for Android. Conversations are viewable from within the application. You don't have access to any of the Conversation Essentials from within the app - only core XenForo features would be supported by Tapatalk, but you'll be pleased to know that having Conversation Essentials doesn't break the Tapatalk app either.

Request 1 | Livesearch for participant groups
New feature and config option: Instead of a participant groups dropdown, the participant groups will show up in the field "participants:" when i write their first characters like it also works for users. Example: I want to write to participant group "moderators". Then i write the first characters like "mo" in the "participants:" field. Then in the new dropdown list it will show on top all participant groups with "mo" in the beginning. so "moderators" will show up. following dropdown list entries will be the regular xenforo users with "mo" at beginning of their username.

Advantage
This would make the "make a new conversation" form "cleaner" for xenforo-admins like me, that want to have the userfrontend-interface as simple as possible AND offer as much as possible features ;)

Request 2 | Participant groups dropdown in "Invite Members to Conversation" Overlay
I often have ongoing conversations where I need to invite a participant group after a few posts, for example my "moderators" group to delegate the issue to them. For that, I would like to have "participant groups dropdown" also usable in "Invite Members to Conversation" Overlay.

Advantage
In different situations it would be an efficiency boost instead of adding all participants manual one by one. This feature is a logical succeed of existing one.

Regarding your first request its not as simple as it sounds. Even if I create my own Auto Complete function to include group names, when you select it, it will only add that name and not the list of user names. This means that if there is an error such as going over the limit of max number of recipients or one of the users no longer exists, there is no easy way to remove just that name.
Besides, I prefer having the drop down menu with all the group names. Your way means I have to remember the names of all my groups.

Regarding your second request that one already exists. Check the options page:
convess_invite.webp

First request
OK.

Second request
I think it was my mistake: Previously on my dev forum I installed my custom style with TMS and ConvEss. But there I first installed ConvEss and later TMS. So probably I forgot to edit this template and TMS saved it later as "done" and I copied the final custom style with all TMS templates included to fresh installation, so when I install ConvEss on new installation, the TMS template edit wasn't applied "twice", cause TMS thinks, it's already done.

Screenshot with my mistake:

2013-01-02_165804.webp

Now I applied the template edit manually and it works ;) I will check all 7 template edit's manually now to be sure. Thank you ;)

To set inbox size restrictions, give each of your usergroups the 'Inbox Size (max number of conversations)' permission located in the 'Personal Conversation Permissions' section.
If this is set to unlimited or zero then the inbox bar will not show as there is no size restriction.

If the option is set and permission is set to anything other than zero, then it must be a bad template edit - check all styles.
As a last resort, try re-uploading all of the files to your server.

fredrikse, I have same issue: mailbox limit isn't show up when i activate checkbox in ACP for it at the moment. but i don't need it at the moment, so who cares^^ but it's 99% a template edit mistake in my custom style. my dev sorted a lot of issue's out by just correcting template edit's ;)

Thanks for both of your answers! The thing here is that when I install the add-on I make use of the TMS add-on. So there shouldn't really be any issue with the template. How ever, a few days ago I updated this add-on to 1.1.4. I followed the instructions and only uploaded the conversations.php file and ran the xml file right after that. But it won't be a problem to upload the whole directory again and run the xml file a second time?

If you have TMS installed, ensure that all modifications show up green in colour. If they do not then that means you have a custom/edited template. You will need to either edit that particular template modification to suit your custom template, or delete/disable that particular TMS modification and then apply the edits manually.

It is not a problem to, and might be a good idea to, re-upload all of the files and re-upgrade the add-on.

Alright. Now I have done the upgrade to 1.1.4. It turned out I was on 1.1.2 before. How ever, the inbox size still doesn't show up. The templates are all green. The permissions are correct with a limit inbox size of 5 for test purposes. In what template should I look to see closer what might be wrong?

Alright. Now I have done the upgrade to 1.1.4. It turned out I was on 1.1.2 before. How ever, the inbox size still doesn't show up. The templates are all green. The permissions are correct with a limit inbox size of 5 for test purposes. In what template should I look to see closer what might be wrong?
I found the code in this template (convess_conversation_list_1):
PHP:
<xen:h1>{xen:phrase conversations}
    <!-- ConvEss -->
    <xen:require css="convess.css" />
    <xen:if is="{$inboxMaxSize}">
        <span class="convessInbox">
            <span style="float:left;">{xen:phrase convess_inbox_size_percent, 'percent={$inboxPercent}'}</span>
            <span style="float:right;">{xen:phrase convess_inbox_size, 'max={$inboxMaxSize}', 'total={$inboxTotalUsed}'}</span>
            <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.convess_inbox_size_bar}">
                <br /><span class="convessInboxBar"><span class="convessInboxBarPercent" style="width:{$inboxPercent}%;">&nbsp;</span></span>
            </xen:if>
        </span>
    </xen:if>
</xen:h1>
<xen:navigation>
    <xen:breadcrumb href="{xen:link conversations, $user}">{xen:phrase conversations}</xen:breadcrumb>
</xen:navigation>
The template itself is all green and it seems to be no problem with it other than the inbox size not showing up :)

From what I can see in the list of template modifications I can't see any other modifications done to the template conversation_list.

The only other thing it could be is that your test user belongs to multiple user groups of which at least one has the inbox size set to unlimited. Since unlimited overrides all other values it means the percentage bar will not show as explained previously.

Top Bottom