CODForums moves to xenForo!

Somewhere in your admin options, you have a Twitter Block feed. Its advertised on the ZeroHour thingy.

ad.webp

Also, you might wanna consider extending that center part of the block with the login, and doing away with the notice. You can put a decent sized message in there.

Somewhere in your admin options, you have a Twitter Block feed. Its advertised on the ZeroHour thingy.
Straight from John:
Still working on this Carlos. I have the code written that should display the tweet feed in that block, but it isn't. I'm going to have to check with the developer that created the add on for me and see if they can provide me some insight. Sorry bud!

www.codforums.com is one of the first, and is the largest Call of Duty Forum to transfer to xenForo.

It was transferred from vB4 via Paul M's importer. The stats are, before the transfer:

Threads - 904
Posts - 2,870
Members - 2,263

After the import, the banned members have been depreciated in xenForo:

Discussions - 917
Messages - 2,885
Members - 2,133

The additional posts are from albums and groups.

Over the next few days, I will be working on the skin and whatnot. :)
codforums.webp

This is what I see when viewing your site in FireFox

Well aware. I posted this at Stew's site:
Yeah, sorry about those issues. I just installed the new version of that skin. I noticed it right away during the installation, and then during the re-adding of the edits of the old ones. So, whatever Mr. Stew asked me to edit last time got all f@^&ed up in there.

The custom nodes will have to wait until MW4 or Ghosts to be revealed. Whatever the next title is called. I need images. Right now, I'm using Black Ops 2 colors.

This might help your navigation issue...

Screenshot_22.webp
Code:
.navTabs .publicTabs .navLink {
    padding: 0 24px !important;
}
Screenshot_21.webp

Actually, I think the reason it is messed up is because the min-width is set at 1130px. Removing that would also fix your footer issues.

Last edited:
Actually, I think the reason it is messed up is because the min-width is set at 1130px. Removing that would also fix your footer issues.
Actually, I can fix the footer without the help. The navigation thing is probably because I upgraded the old version of the same skin, with the new version. I screwed up. I'll get around to fixing it when I upgrade xenForo itself. I can get the new version of the skin, but I'm actually waiting on more funds to upgrade my current xenForo to the newest version.

Otherwise, recently we just moved to a new server: http://www.codforums.com/threads/codforums-moved-to-a-brand-new-server.4079/

Top Bottom