AVForums moves to Xenforo

hello @Stuart Wright I would like to ask you something about avforums smartphone app.

Are you happy with tapatalk?
Are you using TT because other solution do not convince you and do you prefer TT even though you can't display addons to mobile people?

No, I am a very reluctant Tapatalk operator. Incompatibility with other addons is one of the reasons I want to get rid of it.
I'm not aware that there are any alternatives to it.
I have to use it, though, because Xenforo's mobile style is nowhere near as good as the Tapatalk app.

No, I am a very reluctant Tapatalk operator. Incompatibility with other addons is one of the reasons I want to get rid of it.
I'm not aware that there are any alternatives to it.
I have to use it, though, because Xenforo's mobile style is nowhere near as good as the Tapatalk app.

I think that there's "market space" for a more advanced mobile theme here on the resource manager here on xenforo.com, a theme to be used in tandem with gonative o tma for example.

GoNative:
https://theadminzone.com/threads/gonative-io-forum-app.144191/

Hi Stuart. Great forum. Wondering if you could tell me how you created your main page showing just a file icon in front of the link to the forum. I really need something like this. Thank you.

Top Bottom