ChatGPT knows about Xenforo

I would have done better with iStock Photos or Pixabay. :-( I'm disappointed
seems they're overloaded due to popularity

but images are dependent on prompt quality

1697476150145.png
20231017_000050.jpg
20231017_000036.jpg
20231017_000100.webp

"Create a image of a woman and man standing looking at a computer screen during a web design training session. It should be in a business setting. You are viewing them from behind at an angle as they look at the computer screen. The computer screen shows the admin panel for a WordPress web site. The image should be realistic."

What it gave me in return:

DALL·E 2023-10-16 14.04.36 - Tall realistic photo of a Black woman and an Asian man in a corpo...png

The free generators I tried did a much better job.

The same prompt on bing gives me this, definitely all unique styles that could be refined, which makes me wonder how it interprets the 'realistic' aspect. Decent usable images though IMO, apart from not being super specific about the screen contents

1697483857165.webp

"Create a image of a woman and man standing looking at a computer screen during a web design training session. It should be in a business setting. You are viewing them from behind at an angle as they look at the computer screen. The computer screen shows the admin panel for a WordPress web site. The image should be realistic."

What it gave me in return:
Must of been a bad run. Was that the best variant? Using same prompt with ChatGPT Plus DALL-E 3 I got

1697483701870.webp

Then modified prompt for widescreen image

1697483903126.webp

It was basically the only variant, with each try just being slightly different but overall the same image. I tried it with and without "realistic", "photographic", "photo realistic", etc

Prompt engineering will certainly become a valuable skill over time with these tools. There's some great info in the comments section from the ChatGPT and midjourney subreddits to better understand how they achieve certain results. It's hilarious seeing some of the 'jailbreak's' too, that trick the AI.

1697488398267.webp

Be sure to ask ChatGPT the right questions too

View attachment 292553
View attachment 292554
Yeah, but even using the same prompt, others had better results than I, without the error messages. So clearly it was on their end, not mine.I tried Midjourney free and it did a better job, FWIW.

It appears my initial experience isn't the norm and I'll try again when I have more time (I'm in middle of a couple projects and playing around with the AI's when I wait on batch processes).

It appears my initial experience isn't the norm
Yeah give it another go. This is first time using DALL-E 3 where my prompts produced decent results. Usually I use Playground AI Pro plan with Stable Diffusion XL 2 + DALL-E 2 addon and DALL-E 2 prompts produced poor images compared to SDXL 2.0

"the developers of xenforo software and invision power board software fighting in an epic battle to the death to become the best forum software company in the galaxy"

Amazing how AI can replicate real life scenarios so accurately now. Remarkable.

1697489674270.webp

Took ChatGPT Plus DALL-E 3 generated image (top left image) and fed it into Playground AI to generate 5 other variants of the image using Stable Diffusion XL 2.0 :)

1697529174159.webp

Adobe Firefly is now trying the AI thing. It had an issue when I asked it to emulate Picasso, but not Monet.

"Utah Delicate Arch in the style of Claude Monet" (They got the arch somewhat right, but the surroundings are not accurate.)

Firefly utah delicate arch in the style of claude monet 96268.webp

"Desert road tapering off into the distance"

Firefly desert road tapering off into the distance 94643.webp

"Mid century modern room and furniture with wood beams overlooking a cityscape"

Firefly mid century modern room and furniture with wood beams overlooking a cityscape 94643.webp

It failed completely when I asked it to create a few Nintendo-based characters in various situations. I think they're avoiding that due to copyright panic. It's not that it wouldn't render the characters in a flawed way, but their renderings were not even related to what I asked for.

I also asked it to render a certain hated political person in a rather compromised scenario and it flat out refused! 😁

Top Bottom