Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi,

I'm using this chat for a while, today i purchased tiagachat pro so that i can have 2 chatbox, this chatbox for staff and tiaga's for public (during non peak hours only)

unfortunately this chatbox begin having errors on archive page, ban page, full page, always 404 page not found.

delete all show this error.

Untitled.webp

but on my demo forum i tried setup the same it's working fine. just can't get it work on my live forum, any solution?

i tried delete uninstall and reinstall on live still wont work. :cry:

Hi,

I'm using this chat for a while, today i purchased tiagachat pro so that i can have 2 chatbox, this chatbox for staff and tiaga's for public (during non peak hours only)

unfortunately this chatbox begin having errors on archive page, ban page, full page, always 404 page not found.

delete all show this error.

View attachment 116221

but on my demo forum i tried setup the same it's working fine. just can't get it work on my live forum, any solution?

i tried delete uninstall and reinstall on live still wont work. :cry:
Why u not use rooms for staff, two chat on forum it is pointless

Why u not use rooms for staff, two chat on forum it is pointless
we have large members, during peak hours server can't handle, so we setup another chatbox during non peak hours only for public, before when im still in VB we have 2 chatbox also :D

@Siropu

I did not find the class to change the color of the text for the button "options"?
I found this class => .Popup .PopupControl, .Popup.PopupContainerControl

However, it changes the color of the text of my moderation tools "same class".
Aim I the correct class?

Thanks.

@waps, the route prefix is not correct. Where is this weird /chat.zip/ route coming from? You need to change the route prefix in order to make it work.
@Betclever, use #siropuChatOptions .PopupControl {}

Please send me a support ticket with a test account to take a look. I've done some tests and it's impossible to use dots in route prefixes so I don't understand how route 'chat' became 'chat.zip'.

If anyone is thinking about buying this, do it. Its a no brainer. Its packed full of features never seen before in a single chat program. In my opinion this chat is worth $50 per license. The Author is constantly updating and
adding new features in!

If anyone is thinking about buying this, do it. Its a no brainer. Its packed full of features never seen before in a single chat program. In my opinion this chat is worth $50 per license. The Author is constantly updating and
adding new features in!

Agree.

You can just paste the content of the HTML file but I don't know if you can use 1000 lines with field "TEXT".

You can just paste the content of the HTML file but I don't know if you can use 1000 lines with field "TEXT".

It is not a html file but hltm from Excel.
In fact, I want to put questions + responses and check the box "exact match", however, I can't insert more than 1 phrases in the box "keywords" and this is why I asked you if it's possible to import from a file like a hltm file?

Possible to make it so we can have multiple keywords per responses without the need to duplicate? (seperate keywords by comma for these responses)

Also I still think the tag notifcation location when you click it is not exactly where it needs to be. You only see messages before not after. It would be great to

• Either see before and after 10 messages
  • or jump directly into the archive to where it is so you can see all messages before and after.
Lastly the archive being bottom to top reading is so odd to me :P

Top Bottom