Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu admin.php?chat-bot-responses/ displays only a blank white page

error too,

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Siropu_Chat_Model::getResponseList() - library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerAdmin/BotResponses.php:18
Generated By: Solidus, A moment ago

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

displays rich usernames

Ok, my description was wrong. We don´t use colored groupnames. So it would be great, if i could do it with extra.css or so.

Another problem i have in chrome (will test in other browser) is the missing autoscroll. I have to scroll always with the mouse, to see the newest posts in the chat. An idea, where i have to switch a button or something else ?

What i don´t understand is, that my users tell me, that they get logged in in the chat automatically. That is not wanted, but i don´t know, why it happens. Found nothing for that.

Last edited:
Bildschirmfoto 2015-09-04 um 15.25.54.webp

Sometimes i geht these nice, black banners in the chat. It happens, while a User taggs another one. In this case he tagged me.
Where is the style error in my style, responsible for this :D

@DivokyMuz, you need to use XenForo's user groups to set colors. As for the autoscroll, make sure is not set to "inversed" in your own options. To not log users in the chat when they visit the chat page, disable the option "Display chat page visitors in chatters list".

I will add a new style property for tagged messages.

@Tower, no, only when users access the chat page or when they post something. In my option it's not a good idea to display users that are not interested to chat.

As for the autoscroll, make sure is not set to "inversed" in your own options.

is not inverted.

To not log users in the chat when they visit the chat page, disable the option "Display chat page visitors in chatters list".

but this i need, that the users, coming in the room, were mentioned by the chatbot.

My users like it to see, when someone is coming in the chat. So i can decide between not seeing and autologin ?

What about instead of whispers showing in the main view, when you whisper it brings into a tab like a private chat.

@tr1age, it's tricky but I'll see what I can do. There doesn't seem to be a reliable way to detect zoom in all browsers.
@Tower, that will require a new chat and will at least double the price of this Add-on. That's why I'm planing to build a separate Add-on for this.

@DivokyMuz, the chat displays rich usernames so you don't need to do anything for that.
@Solidus, try re-uploading the chat files.

Okay, fixed.
But now the bot won't respond, I have Bot Responses enabled and here is my setup,

Screenshot2015-09-04at16.40.45.png

Okay, fixed.
But now the bot won't respond, I have Bot Responses enabled and here is my setup,

Screenshot2015-09-04at16.40.45.png

Your keyword would have to be /help to use /help

Currently only writing help will work.

Also after saving make sure to refresh the chat.

Top Bottom