Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi,

I have the Giphy command enabled and set in permissions for my users. I am using SSL and have proxy images on. I am getting a box where the image should be. Is there anything else I need to do?

Also, in the help section, it mentions adding modifiers to the roll command, but say when I put in 1d20+5, it ends up screwing up the roll. Anything here?

Thanks for your help.
Are you using the latest version? Giphy url has been changed to use https so there shouldn't be any SSL issues.
As for roll, try using the modifier with a space.

please consider adding the ability to assign a unique avatar for each bot name used for bot messages/responses.
I will consider it for 2.0.

Private conversations in chat 2.0 will work pretty much the same but they will have improvements. It won't be a FB style chat.

Hi, Siropu.

My forum userbase has requested disabling the autocomplete feature where mobile users see the cache of previous entries in the text entry box when they begin typing a new message.

What would be the simplest and most effective way of disabling the autocomplete feature on mobile so my users don't see this drop down filled with previous comments they've typed?

Go to siropu_chat_editor template and replace:
Code:
{xen:if '{$chatDeviceType} == "desktop"', ' autocomplete="off" ', ''}

With:
Code:
 autocomplete="off"

Hi guys, just installed the chat but appears to be an issue with the red notification next to chat link on the nav bar.

It shows 1 message even when ive deleted all messages.
It shows a number of messages in red next to the chat link even when theyve been read?
Is there a way to have this notification only alert you to unread messages
At the moment I have deleted all chat messages - the alert shows 1 new messages - there are none?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks guys

Ahhhh, well that makes some sense! Is there an option to disable this?

Also I notice when I changed setting from ALL pages to Chat page only display, it's still showing at the bottom of the screen on all pages?

Thanks for your help

Also it shows a notification of 1 user in chat when that user is me? is there a way to only have the little red number show up people other than me as it's confuysing to be alerted that there is 1 person in chat when im that person?

Sorry for the questions just getting used to the chat :D

Ahhhh, well that makes some sense! Is there an option to disable this?
It's an admin option "Display tab chatters count".

Also I notice when I changed setting from ALL pages to Chat page only display, it's still showing at the bottom of the screen on all pages?
If you have the permission to change display mode from your user settings, that will overwrite the admin setting.

there a way to only have the little red number show up people other than me as it's confuysing to be alerted that there is 1 person in chat when im that person?
Currenlty, no.

Thanks for the great support! Really first class.

One more question is there an easy way to change the shape / size / height of the chat box on everypage ? I'd like to set it so its more like a live chat type size

Thanks that did it.

Now I'm trying to configure the bot. I added bot responses and added bot keywords and line by line responses and activated bot in the options.

I've logged in as different users but cant see the bot messages? Is it supposed to be triggered immediately by the keywords ?
Thanks

They are triggered when you post a message that contains the set keyword(s). Can you please show me how your response settings looks like?

Thanks so much, please see attached screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.28.01 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.28.01 PM.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.27.43 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.27.43 PM.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.27.28 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2017-08-12 at 3.27.28 PM.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 11
Thanks so much! it's working

Now how to bot messages work, what or how are they triggered. I've filled one in but yet to see it.

Sorry for all the noob qestions

Top Bottom