Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
That's the reason it shows twice.
Add this in EXTRA.css to hide the second:
Code:
#siropuChatForumActivity .inTextMiniMe {display: none;}
If you have multi room feature enabled and forum activity in its own tab.

So with the update, I turned on the default to have chat sounds. However, I can't seem to locate an option as a user, to disabled it just for myself, etc. I checked the Settings and Options dropdown, but do not see it. Help?! ;)

Bug with the guests and the archive:

upload_2016-5-21_13-47-26.webp

Code:
#0 *****/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(773): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '*****', 773, Array)
#1 *****/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionArchive()
#2 *****/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 *****/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "https://****/chat/archive?room_id=0&page=5"
  ["_GET"] => array(2) {
    ["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["page"] => string(1) "5"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Room author permission issues. With this setup, a room author cannot use /kick or /mute,

3.png

If I allow the permissions "Use /kick command" and "Use /mute command", they can use them, but also in rooms they are not the author of.

@Solidus, I've just made a test and it's working fine. If you are referring to the fact they don't see the option in the users menu, that's normal as they can only use the command.

@oza2012, sure. :)

The reason I didn't added the option for them is because it requires an extra database check and for best performance I want to keep queries down to a minimum.

Top Bottom