Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Yours, the chat counter. It's not updating when the error appears.

Edit: I think I nailed it down to the source: I am using a higher jQuery version on some parts of the page, where the arguments for the function have swapped. Seems like I have to come up with some patch for this somehow.

Last edited:
@Siropu, How can I change the font of the list of active users? Basically right now it's bold and I'd like to change the font-weight to normal, but I can't find the right place to do it.

Thanks!

When I tag a user and post a link, I get multiple spaces between each word. It's pretty weird. I edited the chat row I typed in, copied out that BBCODE and pasted it again, and it does the same thing. Here is the BBCODE I used.

Code:
[COLOR=#448537][USER=8]@Alicia[/USER] Try this to get rid of the inbox number: [URL]http://www.jffgaming.com/index.php?conversations/mark-all-read[/URL][/COLOR]

We have found a few issues with the product. There has been serveral occurrences with the chat duplicating posts, and then we would like a option to prune the chat with it be but onto a thread.

It shows when you hover over the "(Whisper)" text.
Is it possible to allow only certain user group like donors to use the chat and only allow non-donor users to read and not write or even show a message they need to donate to use the chat ? .

Top Bottom