Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
How can I make the chat accessible only if they click it on the tab? Because using the tab option on the Options is not working.

How can I change the background color for bot automatic responses?

The user receiving the response sees the response with this background but everyone else sees the response with a white background.

upload_2015-12-30_18-37-17.webp

Also, whats the correct way to insert keywords for automatic bot responses:

keyword,keyword
keyword, keyword

Thank you.

Last edited:

Thank you for your reply.

Exactly this was the css code that was causing me this issue:

.siropuChatTagged {
@property "siropuChatTagged";
background-color: #FCFCFF;
padding: 5px;
border-radius: 5px;
@property "/siropuChatTagged";

Regards

How can I make the chat accessible only if they click it on the tab? Because using the tab option on the Options is not working.
Set display mode to "Chat Page Only".

@rveram, you can change the tagged background using chat style properties. As for the bot keywords, it doesn't meter if you use space after comma or not.

Hello, new customer and so far very happy. Looking forward to writing a very positive review.

There is one particular feature I would like and would very much appreciate your help on. My site has a moderated chat room every week at a specific time. We would like the chat room to be available during that time, but to not be available at other times.

The simplest way to set it up would be using a cron entry from the XenForo ACP, like the following: http://www.mydomain.com/forum/admin.php?cron/siropu_chat_daily/edit
I can make the cron callback class and method. All I need to know is what sort of code I would call to turn the "Enable Chat" option off and on:
upload_2016-1-4_21-54-47.webp

Basically, what sort of code should I run at the beginning of the scheduled chat to Enable the chat room and what sort of code should I run at the end of the scheduled chat to un-enable the chat room?

If there is code that we could run from a cron callback that would also change the second value from the "Enable Page" setting from "end" to blank and back again, that would be very helpful as well.

upload_2016-1-4_22-3-58.webp

If you could help us with either of these, I would be tremendously grateful and a very happy customer.

Can you make an option to force 'refresh' chat page so that all the old message are not playing? Since they all stack up for the visitor and make them lag.

I tested it out on my site a couple of days ago and my visitors loved it. It was plenty responsive for us. What we're really hoping for is to know what sort of code we need to turn the addon off and on with using a cron job.

@Maester Aemon, I will see what I can do.

@Uniphix, it uses AJAX. I will look into websockets.

@ForestForTrees,
Try this code to disable it:
Code:
$dw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_Option');
$dw->setExistingData('siropu_chat_enabled');
$dw->set('option_value', 0);
$dw->save();
And this to enable it:
Code:
$dw = XenForo_DataWriter::create('XenForo_DataWriter_Option');
$dw->setExistingData('siropu_chat_enabled');
$dw->set('option_value', 1);
$dw->save();

My users cannot see the bot messages that pop up. I've checked the permissions and made sure everything is kosher on that front and they still can't see them. Only Admins. What am I doing wrong?

Users have the option to hide bot messages. If they don't use that option, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Please send me a support ticket with a test account to take a look.

Hey Siropu. How can I edit the color of the name when a person is tagged? Also, am I allowed to change the font of the chat without affecting the font of the board's theme?

Unfortunately you can't change username color for tagged messages only.
As for the font, you can try changing the font using style properties for property "Container".

Top Bottom