Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Ok, in that case a time setting like that would be one feature request for sure. The other one is the ability for a user to click on another username and have a "whisper" option (in addition to the tagging option) that would populate the text field with the whisper command and username already in brackets, similar to how the tagging feature works with the @ sign. Some of my users seem challenged on getting the syntax consistently right.

On a side note, this is an excellent add-on in general and I really appreciate you making it available to us.

Ok, I see what you mean when I look at the default style. I have a custom style for my site and the drop down arrow isn't showing up to the right of each username like it does on the default style. I'm sure I can get that figured out though. Thanks!

Error:
Code:
 Error: Call to undefined method Siropu_Chat_Helper::setRoomCookie() - library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php:2079

Code:
#0 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(1391): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->_getRoomID()
#1 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionRefresh()
#2 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

That method has been removed since version 1.21.5 and it's not used in the code anymore and it's not possible to get that error unless you are using old files.

That method has been removed since version 1.21.5 and it's not used in the code anymore and it's not possible to get that error unless you are using old files.
Ah. Well then it's probably a caching issue on my server :( I'm sorry!

just a rather vague suggestion, you should develop an iOS/android app for this! i'd pay good money for it! it would be neat to have that kind of chat integration on the go (i run a travel forum).

Quick question for @Siropu --

Can you use this add-on to create a chat room that exists only on a single page node that an admin designates?

ie, I created a page in XF with Create Node -> Page. On this particular page node, and only this page node, i'd like to append a chat room to the bottom. Can this be done with this add-on? Thanks!

Currently when a bot posts a link to a thread or post, it takes the user away from the chat when they click the link. Is a there a template I can adjust to change the target to "blank" on those links? I checked a few of the templates but didn't really see what I was looking for.

Having one issue with the update. It doesn't seem to always go to the bottom of the chat whenever I visit my forum. It used to go to the bottom.

Links are posted using BBCodes and they don't have that option unfortunately.

Yeah, but if a user posts a link, clicking the link opens a new tab. But if a bot posts the exact same link, it opens in the browser tab the chat is running in. Aren't they both posting BBCode?

Top Bottom