Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Unfortunately you can't change username color for tagged messages only.
As for the font, you can try changing the font using style properties for property "Container".
Damn. I hope you can find a solution for it in the future as the light gray isn't that visible.

@Blast, if you want to change the color only for the tagged user, you can use this:
Code:
.siropuChatTagged .siropuChatMessage .username {color: #colorcode;}
@Maester Aemon, according to the Adsense TOS, you can't place ads on the chat page where the chat is the primary focus.

They are not live, they occur when the chat refreshes. Are they not? I don't see any issues in my tests.

Only tagged users can see the color. If you tag a user, you will see the default color but that user will see it different.

They are not live, they occur when the chat refreshes. Are they not? I don't see any issues in my tests.
Ah yeah it did :/ Means it'l take 15 minutes for some to update that something has been removed.
Can't you trigger it auto refresh when something is removed/edited? Otherwise it's pretty ;-;

And regarding the chat rooms, are you planning to make them viable? Right now you're not able to switch between chat rooms easily nor do you get any notification of chats etc of the other chat rooms you're in etc.
Maybe do this when you've ditched AJAX.

Hi, i see some problems in responsive mode, exactly in chat users list.

HD resolution:

ELNkOqs.png

PD: green ball not centered with username and avatar

Minor resolution:
koOhKJo.png

Minor resolution:
DbPavri.png

Minor resolution:
k3sjFKF.png

Regards.

@Blast, .siropuChatMessage .username {color: #colorcode;} will change the color for everyone but it will target usernames in bot messages as well.
@Maester Aemon, 15 minutes? How so? For active users it shouldn't take more than 5 seconds and for inactive 30 seconds (default refresh rate values). As for rooms, I'm planning to make some changes to add multi-room support.
Is personal messaging coming anytime soon?
There will be a new Add-on for that once I implement all the features in this one.
@Juan Sin Miedo, will look into it.

Paste it in EXTRA.css template. Just change 'colorcode' with an actual code or you can use a XF @Color palette code instead.
Alright. It's working now. Thanks Siropu.

My members are reporting that they do not see the new color but I already see the changes. What should I do?

Is there a setting to change the length of time required from the user's status to go from green to grey? I see some refresh settings but I'm not sure if those are what will accomplish what I'm wanting to do.

There isn't. But you can set for how many minutes a user is displayed in the list after last activity (Hide users after x minutes of inactivity).

Top Bottom