Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi, @Siropu,

I see that posted, edited and deleted messages are made instantly, but I see that when you add a notice or edit it, this is not done instantly. Can you add this possibility? On the TaigaChat, this is done instantly and it's really great.

@markku, it looks like the XF's xfActivate() for some reason does that when it's applied to the chat on page load.
@Betclever, you are right.
@Dylan V, I don't have plans for that at the moment. There is a major feature that I want to focus on for a future release.

@Siropu

Please get rid of multi-responses. It's buggy to no end. I have, for exampke "KinBot, Shiro" as trigger. Shiro triggers him. It's set to exact match. This should not happen. My chat is effectively broken and I paid for this product. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I just spent several moments manually setting "exact match" and it didn't fix anything. This was a terrible rushed release. I normally love the quality of your addons, but please fix this. Like today. Not 7 days from now.

@Siropu Apparently, commas can no longer be in trigger words due to the multi-response thing? "Shiro" triggers a response. "What is shiro" does not. "KinBot, Shiro" makes things go weird. The actual trigger is "KinBot, Shiro". This is on a live community where the bot just spammed the chat until I could reset exact match (which never should have been unset), and things still don't work how they should hence my frustration. Please QA test stuff before it's released.

Here is a guide on how to use rooms as tabs. I like to thank Siropu for helping getting this to work. :)

Note: I did not intentionally make this to work with rooms with passwords.

1. Add this code before <div id="siropuChatContent"> in siropu_chat.
Code:
<xen:if is="{xen:count $chatRooms} > 0">
        <ul class="tabs">
        <xen:foreach loop="$chatRooms" value="$room">
            <li id="{$room.room_id}" data-name="{$room.room_name}">
                <div class="siropuChatRoomInfo">
                    <h4 type="submit"{xen:if '!{$room.has_permission}', ' class="siropuChatRoomNoAccess" disabled', ''}>{xen:if '{$visitor.is_admin}', '', ''}{$room.room_name}<em> <span class="Tooltip" title="{$room.room_description}">({xen:count {$chatUsersAll.data.{$room.room_id}}})</span></em></h4>
                    <div class="siropuChatRoomActions">
                        <form>
                                <input type="hidden" name="room_id" value="{$room.room_id}">
                        </form>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </li>
        </xen:foreach>
        </ul>
    </xen:if>

Place this code after <ul class="secondaryContent blockLinksList"{xen:if '{$chatMode} == "all"', ' style="max-height: 100px;"', ''}>
Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.siropu_chat_rooms_enabled} AND {$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.joinRooms} AND ({$chatMode} != 'embed' || {$xenOptions.siropu_chat_embed_rooms_enabled})">
                            <a role="button" id="siropuChatToggleRooms" title="{xen:phrase siropu_chat_room_list}"><em>Edit rooms</em></a>

2. Go to siropu_chat_js and add this:
Code:
$(function() {
            $('#siropuChat .tabs > li').click(function() {
                var chatForm = $(this).find('.siropuChatRoomActions form');
                chatForm.submit();

setTimeout(function() {
                        chatForm.submit();
                }, 1500);
            });
    });

3. Go to siropu_chat_rooms and replace all code inside <div id="siropuChatActions"> with this:

Code:
<div class="siropuChatRoomActions">
                <form>
                    <xen:if is="{$room.room_password} AND !{$room.is_room_author} AND !{$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.bypassPassword}">
                        <input type="text" name="password" class="textCtrl" placeholder="{xen:phrase password}">
                    <input type="hidden" name="room_id" value="{$room.room_id}">
                </form>
                <xen:if is="{$room.room_id} AND ({$room.is_room_author} || {$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.editRooms} || {$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.deleteRooms})">
                    <ul>
                        <xen:if is="{$room.is_room_author} || {$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.editRooms}">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'chat/rooms/edit', '', 'room_id={$room.room_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger siropuChatEdit" title="{xen:phrase edit}..." data-cacheoverlay="false">{xen:if '@siropuChatFontAwesome', '<button>Edit</button>', '<span></span>'}</a></li>
                        <xen:if is="{$room.is_room_author} || {$visitor.permissions.siropu_chat.deleteRooms}">
                            <li><a href="{xen:link 'chat/rooms/delete', '', 'room_id={$room.room_id}'}" class="OverlayTrigger siropuChatDelete" data-cacheoverlay="false" title="{xen:phrase delete}...">{xen:if '@siropuChatFontAwesome', '<button>Remove</button>', '<span></span>'}</a></li>
                    </ul>
            </div>

4. Go to siropu_chat.css and and replace all CSS inside .siropuChatRoomInfo h4 with this:
Code:
@property "tab";
    color: @contentText;
    text-decoration: none;
    background: @primaryLighterStill url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/form-button-white-25px.png') repeat-x top;
    padding: 0 8px;
    margin-right: -1px;
    margin-bottom: -1px;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLighter;
    border-top-left-radius: 5px;
    border-top-right-radius: 5px;
    display: inline-block;
    line-height: 22px;
    cursor: pointer;
    outline: 0 none;
    white-space: nowrap;
    word-wrap: normal;
    height: 22px;
    @property "/tab";

6. Go to /library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php and /library/Siropu/Chat/Callback.php and find:
Code:
'chatUsersAll'    => $usersAll,
Replace with:
Code:
'chatUsersAll'    => $model->getActiveUsers(Siropu_Chat_Helper::getIgnoredUsers()),

There you go!

chatroomsastabs.webp

chatroomoptions.webp chatroomsedit.webp

Can you add the possibility to have the chat above or below all the content, @Siropu? Just like the "Above Forums List" and "Below Forums List" display mode, but this time, have the option to bring up the chat on all pages, but in this form.

This:

Screenshot_1.webp

But you can place the chat here and on all pages:

Screenshot_2.webp

We have the ability to display the chat on all pages, but we could not decide how it should be displayed to users.

Example, where you choose to display like this:

Screenshot_3.webp

Just put an option which allows to put how the chat will be displayed on the site (fixed mode or just normal and above or below all the content).

By adding this, it would be really cool, because it's for me logical to add it to your chat.

@Siropu
And now the room list is broken.

038azJH.png

Clicking it does nothing. This update is causing more problems than it is worth.

Alright. Now the ENTIRE chat is broken.......... Disable Chat is always checked and I can't uncheck it!

Top Bottom