Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
You are right, I haven't taken that into consideration. My testes are based on servers with low downtime and such issues do not occur while testing.

Siropu, how can I change the color of the number of users in each room? Looks too dark on my theme,

1.png

When you receive a message and or write something, everything in the chat goes black but that message and you have to refresh to see the messages again?

@Siropu Have you noticed messages repeating when the window is left opened? It's aggravating and I might downgrade at this point since it's annoying everyone :(

It's repeating messages over and over, or the sound indication of a new message keeps repeating over and over and when I go to the window, no new messages are there. How can we debug this?

Last edited:
@Siropu Have you noticed messages repeating when the window is left opened? It's aggravating and I might downgrade at this point since it's annoying everyone :(

It's repeating messages over and over, or the sound indication of a new message keeps repeating over and over and when I go to the window, no new messages are there. How can we debug this?
Same here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/chat-by-siropu-paid.99281/page-98#post-1038787

It happens when we checking "Inverse messages direction" in settings. @Siropu said it will be fixed in the next update.

The problem seems to be on chat page when there are whispers or messages from ignored users or when using the inverse message direction option (on any display mode). I'm working on 1.22.2 at the moment and it will be released in 1-2 days.

You can double click the room tab, you can click the "Leave room" option in chatters list user options or you can type /leave or /quit in the chat.

@silence, can you elaborate on that please?
Basically for bot responses. Basically say if a user says '/brogan' I can define a callback with the parameters ($visitor, $trigger, $response) and let's me return a response like "Brogan is the best at 12:00PM." which is sent to the chatbox.

It would let me define a class and method in the bot response/bot message configuration.

Top Bottom