Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Have you enabled them? There is a new permission required for chat settings.

@Bashful, if you open the xml file, you will see that the version string is 1.24.0, not 1.23.0
Good point. Maybe I selected the wrong XML file when upgrading. Whoops. Figured I'd be helpful though :P

Have you enabled them? There is a new permission required for chat settings.
1) Yes !

upload_2016-5-19_13-13-25.webp
And:

upload_2016-5-19_13-18-52.webp

2) Errors in the admin panel:

upload_2016-5-19_13-14-46.webp

PHP:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Code:
#0 ****/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 ****/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 ****//library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 ****/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1638): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_siropu_chat_...', Array)
#4 ****/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1627): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 ****/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1419): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 ****/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(2210): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 ****/ibrary/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionSetDefaultRoom()
#8 ****/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 ***/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "https://***/index.php?chat/set-default-room"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["chat/set-default-room"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Those are the default settings for users that haven't used the chat before. You have to enable sound from the chat area under "Settings" menu. Make sure that you have that permission enabled so you can change settings.

The error seems to be with option "Set last active tab default" and guests.

One more thing.. Please have a private chatbox so i can privately chat to other members maybe like a popout or another tab or somthing... Also I dont see the popout chat in the demo how can i test that?

You can use the /whisper command to chat in private with other users. Popup chat option is in the "Options" menu in the chat header.

Go to "SIROPU_CHAT_CONTAINER" and add font awesome before </head> tag.

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.6.3/css/font-awesome.min.css">

You can use the /whisper command to chat in private with other users. Popup chat option is in the "Options" menu in the chat header.
come on boss.. could you possible do better then whisper.. i dont want to have to type the whisper command every time.. popups better and anotehr box

You can use it how you want. The chat has 8 display modes, including above/below forum list. You can test it yourself here: https://www.siropu.com/forums/

Awesome. Any comparability issues with XenWord?

I currently have dragonbytetech shout box installed but it's causing an error when posting comments in WP. So that's the main reason behind the switch if I can't get it sorted.

come on boss.. could you possible do better then whisper.. i dont want to have to type the whisper command every time.. popups better and anotehr box
You don't have to type the command each time. You only have to click on the "(Whisper)" text in the whisper message and it will auto-complete.

Any comparability issues with XenWord?
I'm not familiar with that Add-on. If you want to include the chat in WP as well, you can use the iframe embed mode.

You don't have to type the command each time. You only have to click on the "(Whisper)" text in the whisper message and it will auto-complete.

I'm not familiar with that Add-on. If you want to include the chat in WP as well, you can use the iframe embed mode.

Would it be at all possible to have a popup for private chat? im sure you can add that feature easily as you did with the pop up chat room.. also is this add compatible with arrowchat?

"All Pages" mode adds a chat bar at the bottom of the page. I believe arrowchat does the same.
On the demo site, if you register, you can test all the features. You can also change display mode via chat settings.

"Keep session alive" will update the chat session every 5 minutes for users that are on the chat page and are active/have been active within the specified time of "Hide users after x minutes of inactivity".

So for example, a user posts a message and after that the user only watches the discussion. With "Keep session alive" enabled, that user will remain as "active" in the chatters list even if he/she doesn't post.

"Hide users after x minutes of inactivity" alone, hides users that don't post any messages within the specified time.
Okay then.

I was wondering about, display all the users on the chat if they are on the chat (chat page), even if inactive, they should still be able to follow the chat and be reach-able (whisper/etc), the inactive then would get some use on the actual inactivity check, like user was "last seen in chat X minutes ago", after the X minutes it disappears from the chatters list, for not being on the actual chat no more instead of the last time the user actual did had activity on the chat.

To make it behave more like that, i have to have a long inactivity setting, but that means it will display users already long gone from the chat still on the chatters list. hm

Top Bottom