Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello
Running Siropu Chat 2.1.9 on XF 2.1 and facing this CSS display issue for some reasons.
I reverted my custom settings but can't manage to set reaction icon inline.
Where can i check to fix this issue ? Thanks !

2022-10-21 08_54_13.webp

Siropu updated Chat 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added JS pagination for rooms in "Browse rooms" tab and the option to set the maximum number of rooms to display per page.
Right side navigation chat icon has been added via template modification instead of JS.

Bugs Fixed
Sound notification repetition in private conversations if new messages are received in the current conversation and the main conversations tab is unfocused.
Display issues on mobile devices with toggle chatter list.
User custom message color setting not working on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, i found some little errors in phrases :
(2.2.6)

siropu_chat_confirm_conversation_leave
re you sure you want to leave this conversation?
Missing A to Are

siropu_chat_new_media_comment_notification
{user} has commented on the media "{media}".
Double space between media and "{media}"

siropu_chat_roll_command_max_dice_sides_explain
The maximum dice sides a user can roll.
can SET ou can CHOOSE ? I'm not sure here...

siropu_chat_you_have_been_unmuted_in_room_x
You have neen unmuted in the room "{roomName}".
Been

Thanks !

Last edited:

/mute​

Use this command followed by the username of a user, length (hours|days|weeks|months|years|permanent) and a reason (optional), to mute a user in the current room. If no length is provided, the mute will last 1 hour.

Can we configure to display an open room where everyone can chat immediately when they arrive at the forum and if they want can join other rooms? Something similar to the Shoutbox add-on. :)

Can't send chat, I'm receiving this error... You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I'm in Admin group and all permissions set to yes. I've tried in both default general chit-chat room and a newly created room.

So, at my site, we've been running a weekly private chat to play YouTube music videos for each other. Seven participants. Been doing it since September. Just recently, I've tried going back into some older chats and I find that they are gone! Is there some auto-erase feature that I'm unaware of that doesn't delete the actual room, but deletes all the chat within that private room?

This has happened to me on recently upgrading from 2.2.8 to 2.2.12, along with double messages being sent every so often.
You still have this issue? That looks like a JS error.

Or is it a global thing?
Global.

Can we configure to display an open room where everyone can chat immediately when they arrive at the forum and if they want can join other rooms?
There is "General chit-chat" room for that by default.

Can't send chat, I'm receiving this error... You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
Next update should solve this.

Is there some auto-erase feature that I'm unaware of that doesn't delete the actual room, but deletes all the chat within that private room?
There is an admin option called "Delete messages older than".

any promo code for renew
None at this time.

How to setup Siropu Chat?
There is a feature in ACP > Add-ons called "Install/upgrade from archive". It is the easiest way to install & upgrade add-ons.

If you want to do it manually:

data/siropu to data folder
js/siropu to js folder
src/addons/Siropu to src/addons folder
styles/default/siropu to styles/default folder

Top Bottom