Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Siropu updated Chat 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Important Bug Fix

Added admin option to strip bb code from thread posts when using the room option to post thread replies in the room.
Added admin option to disable the right side navigation chat icon on mobile view.
Added admin option to choose which message types to display in the archive.
Added "Sanction user" option in chat options menu for easy access.
Order conversations based on new messages.
Added user group permission to allow room admin options.
Added icon next to the room title in room list for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes, it does. It works with keyword and affiliate ads. For ad positions, it would require creating new positions and adding them in the chat template, which is easy to do.

Yes, it does. It works with keyword and affiliate ads. For ad positions, it would require creating new positions and adding them in the chat template, which is easy to do.
so when someone publishes any link, the ads manager system will modify it and the other users will see it modified and with the affiliation tag correct? Does this also work in private chats?
I want it for private chats specifically
Thanks

Any chance of being able to remove bot and bot text? For example, if I type /me test, it'll say Chat bot: @Tragyn test. I can remove the "chat bot" part, but can I remove the colon as well?

With a template modification, yes.

Find: {$botName|raw}: {$richUsername} and remove this part: {$botName|raw}: in siropu_chat_room_message_helper template.

With a template modification, yes.

Find: {$botName|raw}: {$richUsername} and remove this part: {$botName|raw}: in siropu_chat_room_message_helper template.
Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

Now, if I wanted to change the style/etc of the message, to say have only the message to be italicized and red, would that be possible?

Hey there,

Another request if possible. Currently the chat box is not showing messages from ignored users, which is great. Unfortunately it still shows their name in the logged in user list within the chat box. Is there a way to have those users hidden?

it would be great if the ads worked in the private chats too, the affiliate links I mean, it's the most important thing for me

It would also be great if you could attach images.
I think these are the two things that are missing from the chat.

If you get a private chat you get the normal notification on the xenforo bell ?
It would be great if the private chats appear in the xenforo MP envelope, but I think that's impossible, don't you?

I'd like to replace the forum's private message system with this chat.

If it is not in the plans to add these features above, there is an option to do it customized for me by paying a little more ?
Thanks

it would be great if the ads worked in the private chats too,
I can add an option for it.

It would also be great if you could attach images.
You can upload images already.

but I think that's impossible, don't you?
Since it is not related to PMs, no plans for such changes.

If you get a private chat you get the normal notification on the xenforo bell ?
If you enable option "Enable conversation message alert", yes.

I can add an option for it.

You can upload images already.

Since it is not related to PMs, no plans for such changes.

If you enable option "Enable conversation message alert", yes.

in the demo of your website does not appear to upload the images, only to use links.
Ideally, you should be able to upload attachments like in the ads manager and also in the normal xenforo editor.
It will be more similar to Facebook or other types of chats.
Some people don't know how to use image pages, this is why I say it.

Captura de pantalla 2020-06-13 a las 15.33.46.webp

Top Bottom