Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello,
It is not systematic, but i am sometimes facing this issue when a minimum of 2 private conversations are opened :
Conversation blocks are duplicated.
If i reload the page, the issue disappear.

Something's wrong with the whole update. Especially if you do not touch a tab for a long time.
Today I had very different phrases in the text at "at x clock"
After an update with F5 everything was correct again.

@Siropu ,

love the XF2 version - but may I add a suggestion? The chat bar is a nice feature for those who are chat users. Vice-versa, if a user deactivates the chat, of course he - mainly "she" to be specific - doesn´t want to be bothered with the chat bar anymore, since it´s just using to much space there. And honestly said, the deactivated and empty bar just saying "Enable chat" is somehow pretty ugly ;)

Wouldn´t it be far more appealing - and far less disturbing -, when the deactivated tab would be condensed to a small button in the left or right corner at the bottom, just like the "Chat"-part of the active chat bar, and only expands when clicking on it to activate it again? That´s how my users would like to see it - and I have to admit, this is really a needed change.

Any chance?

Last edited:
Hello Siropu,

Amazing addon! I wanted to ask how long does the archive save? Is it endless? ( I would want to set it at least endless)

best regards

Are there any instructions on how do adjust settings on this add-on besides the basic options in admin? Like to start with...

Can you hit enter/return to reply instead of using the submit button all the time to reply to a chat message?

How do you show the text editor box in the chat window?

We had these options before and updated the add-on for XF2.1

Hello guys
I dont know if it issue or not chatbox dont receive texts in second it takes like 3 or 4 seconds and it will be sent i tried from another user can you tell me what is the problem

There is no problem, that's how it works. Refresh interval is controlled via admin options but if you have a busy board, I do not recommend using less than 5 seconds.

Top Bottom