Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi, I've been using the chat for some time now and I'm pretty happy so far.
But now I'm really shocked!
The time in the rooms in connection with the deletion of the news - that is an absolute disaster!
If I set 720 hours, I assume that all messages older than 720H will be deleted.
But here RADIKAL is deleted the entire room. Whether the messages are only 1 hour or 10 days.
This is very poorly resolved and is quite a restless in my forum. Have now cleared everything disabled, but is not a permanent solution.
Am I doing something wrong and there is still a setting?
Or is this still being improved?

LG: Tammy

I am always surprised how quickly you answer here.
Thank you for your good support!
Have the option to 90 days and the rooms now all to 0.
Then it will work. Thank you.

I don't think this is specifically related to this add-on, it just happens to be where the problem is happening for me at the moment, but is there a way to find the cause of input lag in the chat textbox on the forum index widget version? I get no input lag anywhere else, but when trying to type a message using the forum index widget version it lags like crazy. It seems to be an issue on my end, somehow, since nobody else has reported this lag, but it is driving me crazy to have to keep waiting for my message to "finish typing" in the box before I can submit or fix a typo I know I've made. I can't replicate it even on my dev board, but it is definitely there and I'm stumped as to how to fix it.

No matter the display mode, chat is loaded using the same widget everywhere, nothing changes. What browser are you using? Can I take a look?

I'm using Waterfox browser (56.2.6 (64-bit)). The chat is hidden for guests, but I'll pm you details to a test account so you can take a look, sure.

(sent)

Only to the error with the disappearing Chatusern - although they are there.
I just had a private conversation in the chat.
And ALL rooms have been set to 0 (but are in use)
below you can see everything Ok after F5

I opened a ticket regarding this, but figured I'd post here in case anyone else was having an issue.

I just upgraded our forum to 2.1, and upgraded our chat addon to the latest version provided. I noticed now when inserting an image it does not allow me to upload an image anymore - only insert a link. I cannot seem to find the setting for this either. Is there a way for people to insert images as an upload in the latest version of the addon? Thanks!

Just upgraded forum to 2.1 and latest chat as well. The issue being reported to me is when trying to whisper to someone, when you click their name to send a whisper, it does not automatically fill in their name. This is what you get when you click on someones name to send them a whisper. /whisper []
I don't use the chat but the users have told me that it should fill in the name automatically between the brackets.

If I update XF from 2.0 to 2.1 I need to uninstall the previous version of the chat before upgrade xenforo? Then i need to install the 2.0.19 version?
Thanks

Top Bottom