Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
S

Syndol

Syndol submitted a new resource:

Bookmarks (version 1.0.8) - Bookmark thread posts and profile posts.

About:
Bookmarks is away to conveniently display a link to content of thread and profile posts you find informative or otherwise interesting.
This saves you the hassle of rampaging through multiple threads or multiple pages in order to locate that single...

Read more about this resource...

I never got the email email?

Then I'd suggest contacting the author here via a PC and give him whatever information you can so that he can verify the purchase. He's a good guy with good products and will handle the issue for you. =)

As of yet there is no way to download this add-on directly from the Resource Manager.
Version 108 was last updated January 19, at which time it was emailed out to everyone.
If you have not received that email for whatever reason, simply contact me and I will resend it to you.

From reading Mikes update, sounds like they're working on a payment system, which one would think, would then unlock the download button within the RM. Fingers crossed...

I'm interested to hear how you all use this great add-on in your own forums. Is it a nice feature for everyone or is it only for those with some sort of premium account?

I installed this addon yesterday. Just wanted to say that it has exceeded all my expectations so far. Great job! :) One request. It would be really nice to be able to control the amount of bookmarks a user group can have via group permission.

I love this mod!
It would be fantastic if you could add a button to the editor toolbar so you can insert links to bookmarks with ease. Support staff can then direct people to areas easily. Just a suggestion but I think it has value :)

It would be fantastic if you could add a button to the editor toolbar so you can insert links to bookmarks with ease. Support staff can then direct people to areas easily. Just a suggestion but I think it has value :)
That is an interesting suggestion... nice!

Hi,

When I was doing some translation work I found a visual glitch in the view where you bookmark a profile post (see picture below):

glitch in bookmark.webp

The word "Etiketter" is pushed into the form. I guess it does because it's a few letters longer than "Tags", used in english.

Is it possible to fix this?

Cheers!

I imagine you can fix this with one line of css.

If you supply me a guest login and a url then i can most likely give you the line of css to fix this.

I imagine you can fix this with one line of css.

If you supply me a guest login and a url then i can most likely give you the line of css to fix this.
Alright, I see. Thanks for your kind offer :) The thing here is that I currently run the site locally on my laptop.

The word "Etiketter" is pushed into the form. I guess it does because it's a few letters longer than "Tags", used in english.
You will need to edit the css class popupLocation in template bookmarks_bookmark.css
Change the position to 155 as marked below in red:

.popupLocation
{
position: absolute;
right: 155px;
top: 1px;
}

My PayPal issue is now resolved.
So for those interested, this add-on is once again available.
Thanks for your patience.

As usual, if at least 3 people who actually own the add-on want this, I will look into it.

Top Bottom