Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Just a simple suggestion. Or make its height to cover its contents.
Would be useful if you add overlay's height in style properties.
As you see, although just a little more space I need, the scroll bar came on overlay and its not so good at all.
2016-03-29_12-40-42.webp

Found a little error here with bookmark link showing on media when the user doesn't have permission to bookmark, it shows "noperm" instead of showing nothing.

noperm .webp

I'm still waiting on getting the licencing/product information sorted out, but I've started reviewing this add-on and any required bugfixes.

Found a little error here with bookmark link showing on media when the user doesn't have permission to bookmark, it shows "noperm" instead of showing nothing.

View attachment 131594
This will be resolved when I migrate the add-on to using template modifications instead of template hooks.

Thanks

I'll be waiting for it.

Hope you add support of bookmark to at least for two important add-on: Social Group By @Nobita.Kun - AMS by @Bob .

They are two most important parts of our site. Even important than the forums!!

Hope you add support of bookmark to at least for two important add-on: Social Group By @Nobita.Kun - AMS by @Bob .
These are paid add-ons which I don't have (I'm not even sure what AMS is, or how to acquire it for development), nor is it on my roadmap to add support for these add-ons.

As such this will require paid development, and considerable lead-time till it could be started.

These are paid add-ons which I don't have (I'm not even sure what AMS is, or how to acquire it for development), nor is it on my roadmap to add support for these add-ons.

As such this will require paid development, and considerable lead-time till it could be started.
I think @Nobita.Kun will give you free version to add support of it to Bookmark if you have plan (I'm not sure for now, but he was such a person before ;) )
And AMS is a private add-on developed by @Bob (Bookmark supports Showcase. So that would be easy to add support of AMS too. You can talk to Bob.)

It isn't fully ready yet, I will make an announcement was I can transfer existing licences across.

Any news on this, @Xon? I'm running 1.6.0 and would like to get around to updating to the latest version since we're having an issue with the add-on losing users' bookmarks.

Any news on this, @Xon? I'm running 1.6.0 and would like to get around to updating to the latest version since we're having an issue with the add-on losing users' bookmarks.
My support forums can be found https://atelieraphelion.com/

Please do report any issues with bookmarks being deleted, as I suspect some of the design choices will lead to unexpected data-loss.

Bookmarks v2.0.0 has few outstanding final changes and is currently undergoing testing as it is a major rewrite over the v1.x branch .

I bought this addon origjnally back in 2013 when Syndol did it...do I have to buy again to get the latest or is there an upgrade path or ....?

I bought this addon origjnally back in 2013 when Syndol did it...do I have to buy again to get the latest or is there an upgrade path or ....?
If you didn't redeem the add-on with Daniel Hood I probably don't have any details of your original purchase. Additionally, this add-on requires yearly renewal rather than a single perpetual licence.

How am I supposed to translate the front-end of your add-on mate ? :oops:

View attachment 140150
I'ld recommend looking at the add-on XML file for all the phrases at once, otherwise I can't help much.

This came up today after installing a social group addon, and wondered if this might be a possibility.

Is there a possibility that bookmark links could be added to forums? Or maybe the possibility to create custom links as bookmarks? This would allow members to bookmark some additional areas of the forum for quick one click access.

Is there a possibility that bookmark links could be added to forums? Or maybe the possibility to create custom links as bookmarks? This would allow members to bookmark some additional areas of the forum for quick one click access.
Not currently. I've got a rework in progress which makes it much easier to add new content types but I haven't added the capabilities to bookmark entire forums.

Top Bottom