Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
It's not an option. It should just be enabled. It is possible it's a theme conflict though.
I tried with default theme and can't see it. I'm sure I'm looking at a post that's been bookmarked.

I have latest Bookmarks.

What kind of visual indicator there should be?

Is that indicator shows also when you look at own bookmarked post or only if other user bookmarked that post?
I am thinking to buy this addon, but I do not want that half of post on forum have that indicator, because many users of my forum will be using bookmark option.
Maybe some solution that this indicator show to own bookmarked posts, not on posts that another user bookmarked.
Is there solution that this indicator be clickable for unbookmark?

The indicator only shows on posts that you have bookmarked.
Well that explains it.

I thought the indicator showed for all posts that had been bookmarked by anyone.

I don't use bookmarks myself so I was looking at the most bookmarked content wondering why the indicator doesn't show.

So yeah. I misunderstood. All good.

Ah, I see that I did word the description of the feature rather oddly. My bad.

Yes, it's an indicator that the user viewing the post has already bookmarked the post.

Not a bad idea. I'll make the suggestion on xenmods.com
Very good.
Addon purchased just now (y)

One question and one suggestion:

I am going to enable for all usergroups on my forum, and after few days I will limited this addon to few groups only. What will be happened with bookmarks of users from group that will not be able to use bookmarks any more. Will some cron delete their bookmarks, or they will stay in database?

Suggestion to choose limit of bookmarked posts per usergroup. For now it is global limit to all

I am going to enable for all usergroups on my forum, and after few days I will limited this addon to few groups only. What will be happened with bookmarks of users from group that will not be able to use bookmarks any more. Will some cron delete their bookmarks, or they will stay in database?
They'll be saved but they won't be able to use the functionality and view them in the "your bookmarks" page until they gain permission back. If they get permission back, they'll see them all.

Suggestion to choose limit of bookmarked posts per usergroup. For now it is global limit to all
I see now that there is an option in usergroup permission, but for what reason is option in "option" of bookmarks?

They'll be saved but they won't be able to use the functionality and view them in the "your bookmarks" page until they gain permission back. If they get permission back, they'll see them all.
So, there is no cron or something to delete bookmarks for users in groups that do not have enabled bookmarks any more?

Where to change text color for explenation in popup window for bookmarks. If only via extra.css is possible, what to add in there?
a - 22-54-39.webp

Where to change color of bookmark flag?
a - 22-55-54.webp

How to add FA icon before bookmark link, like I add for reports?
For report link I add this in extra.css

Code:
.message .messageMeta .control.report:before
{
content: "\f071";
color: #ff0000;
font-family: FontAwesome;
padding-right: 3px;
}

a - 22-56-48.webp

@Daniel Hood

Where to change text color for explenation in popup window for bookmarks. If only via extra.css is possible, what to add in there?
Solved

Where to change color of bookmark flag?
Found that is use some xenforo button class. Do you have any example how to change only Bookmark color indicator via extra.css?

How to add FA icon before bookmark link, like I add for reports?
Solved

I found some strange bug.
If I click to bookmark some post, when pop up window is show, then tags for that thread are getting longer. After refreshing page, they back to normal. Look at the image (first one is before pop up window show up, second is after).

1.webp

2.webp

Found that is use some xenforo button class. Do you have any example how to change only Bookmark color indicator via extra.css?
No, the template mods that adds it would have to be edited for an additional class.

If I click to bookmark some post, when pop up window is show, then tags for that thread are getting longer. After refreshing page, they back to normal. Look at the image (first one is before pop up window show up, second is after).
This is a CSS issue and I don't know of it happening on the default theme. I'll have to look at your site when I get on the computer.

XFMG is supported.

There is no plan for Groups to be supported as of right now. I'm not sure which content from groups would be supported anyways. If you're referring to posts within the groups sections, if they're normal XenForo posts then they should be supported by default.

There is no plan for Groups to be supported as of right now. I'm not sure which content from groups would be supported anyways. If you're referring to posts within the groups sections, if they're normal XenForo posts then they should be supported by default.
There are two kinds of posts in That awesome add-on:
  • Posts in forums of groups (that it seems it will be supported - logically)
  • Posts in Group's wall. That has different structure I think (so need to be supported)
Its an awesome add-on that I see soon lots of people will purchase it.
If you have plan to add support of it, I think @Nobita.Kun will give you the add-on freely to add support of it to your add-on.

I'm not currently planning to add it as a content type. However if there's enough demand for it or people are willing to sponsor the development of the integration, I'll obviously have to reconsider.

This is a CSS issue and I don't know of it happening on the default theme. I'll have to look at your site when I get on the computer.
I totally forgot to reply but I looked at this a while back and it's due to the css class name that was used for the form element in the overlay. It's the same as XenForo's core class name for tags and it makes any element on the page with that class the same width as the form's element. I'll fix that soon.

Purchased now.
And want to know if its going to support @Bob 's AMS?
That would be awesome. Because Article part of site is where a Bookmark will really be useful.

Top Bottom