Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
@Xon How to place a icon or font awesome icon before Bookmarks text? One more issue, Why not show Bookmarked text after the post bookmark? Please add ability to select multiple bookmarks to delete.

4c0eaa2f1ad94e08836276170785e6f0.png

Last edited:
@Xon Awhile back we talked about this and you mentioned the possibility of tagging/filtering watched threads. Is that something that might happen before xf2 comes out?

It has been a while. Any updates on this?

Thx
Sorry, I've been pulled off on other things and never finished the 2.0 work of fully detangling everything into a better code structure.

I will likely release 2.0 in a week or so, and finish the rest of the cleanup later.

@Xon Awhile back we talked about this and you mentioned the possibility of tagging/filtering watched threads. Is that something that might happen before xf2 comes out?
I've had too many other projects so it got shelved. This will be reevaluated when porting this add-on to xf2.

Sorry, I've been pulled off on other things and never finished the 2.0 work of fully detangling everything into a better code structure.

I will likely release 2.0 in a week or so, and finish the rest of the cleanup later.

Thanks, then my license will still be valid :)

Xon updated Bookmarks with a new update entry:

Feature Update

Please note;

Handler code is not complete as statistics and displaying bookmarks on a user profile have not been moved to the new code structure making extending this add-on to new content types difficult.

As such this is released as a beta, but has been in production on a few sites for a while now.

Changes:
  • Significant rewrite of add-on design to allow pluggable extension of bookmarks
    • Should allow for new content types to be written in a way which is vastly...

Read the rest of this update entry...

By design, it defaults to uses Awesome font.

There is a style property "bookmarkNavTab" called "Bookmark Nav Tab Icon" which allows you to control the css or just revert back to text.

By design, it defaults to uses Awesome font.

There is a style property "bookmarkNavTab" called "Bookmark Nav Tab Icon" which allows you to control the css or just revert back to text.

One more Suggestions, Please add option to show in Sub-Links under Forum Tab?

423f1a227be24feeb4cfa8630af49c8b.png

Last edited:
Does this support any of the following:
Article Management System
User Blog System
XFMG

Are email notifications supported?

Top Bottom