Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Syndol, is there an easy way to have the shared bookmarks tab in the profile page directly linked to....or come up live, instead of having to go to the profile page and then click Bookmarks?

This would allow users to link directly to their shared bookmarks in their sig, etc......

This is now possible with XF 1.2
Just use #bookmarks at the end of the link.

That's a little pointless, isn't it? I mean, there's already a separate area in both the tab and the profile. Why do you need to display it on the sidebar as well?
It should not show the same information. A widget could show fx top 10 bookmarked threads.

Hi, I've just tried deleting a thread for the first time after installing Bookmarks, on Xen 1.2 beta 3, and I'm getting this:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Operand should contain 1 column(s)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 661
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete() in Bookmarks/Model/Bookmarks.php at line 456
  6. Bookmarks_Model_Bookmarks->_delete() in Bookmarks/Model/Bookmarks.php at line 471
  7. Bookmarks_Model_Bookmarks->deleteAllByContentTypeId() in Bookmarks/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 26
  8. Bookmarks_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPreDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 711
  9. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_preDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1789
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->preDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1757
  11. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1638
  12. XenForo_Model_Thread->deleteThread() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1138
  13. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 335
  14. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  15. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/.../public_html/forum/index.php at line 13
I notice Bookmarks coming up a few times there. Any idea? Thank you

EDIT: Should have thought to do it before posting, but I can now confirm that after disabling Bookmarks I able to delete the thread....

Last edited:
Hi, I've just tried deleting a thread for the first time after installing Bookmarks, on Xen 1.2 beta 3...
Thanks for reporting. I'll fix this as soon as possible.
The error when deleting a thread permanently is due to a bug in XenForo 1.2.0 Beta 3 (please see this post).
Until such time as Beta 4 is released, you could simply delete the function _getMessageIdsInDiscussion() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php

Top Bottom