Bingo (Beta)

Bingo (Beta) 1.0.6

No permission to download
give me an idea on the layout you want for playing the bingo and ill sort it out.
As this is the beta version and your input is needed to make this look better.

Mike2020 updated Bingo (Beta) with a new update entry:

Bingo Updates

Have now added a new option within the bingo options to choose your banking system [bd] Banking or Bingo Points

Also change the layout to the play bingo page and added some more affects.

When a number is called it will stay highlighted to stand out on the main board before the next number.

Also changed the Ball count to a animated counter for better effects.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice update, also I wanted to report that when I go to delete a child category it just rolls and doesn't delete. Anyone else have this problem?

Looks great :)

bingocomputerwins-png.101996

Thanks for the update.

I think the main graphic suggestion I have is the position of the numbers. Can they be a little smaller and lower on the circle? Not being a coder, I have no idea how hard it is to do this or if they look different on different browsers.

If the bingo card itself had the ability to be an image, it would be really cool to do some kind of retro-looking graphics (and I'd be willing to help if you wanted to explore it).

Last edited:
Thanks for the update.

I think the main graphic suggestion I have is the position of the numbers. Can they be a little smaller and lower on the circle? Not being a coder, I have no idea how hard it is to do this or if they look different on different browsers.

If the bingo card itself had the ability to be an image, it would be really cool to do some kind of retro-looking graphics (and I'd be willing to help if you wanted to explore it).
if you go into this folder bingo_images\img you will see a photoshop file there you will see the images that are used for the bingo balls behind the numbers

But no art is used for the card itself, correct?
correct but that can be changed just by adding some css so if you want me to add in a basic background for the cards then ill sort this out,
then you will be able to use the template that i would have made to change it to your needs.

Hi all

Sorry for the delay in replying to this but i have installed the new version to my site and there has been alot of changes since the last update.
Once i know this version is working fine i will release it.

Just a few changes i will share with you now but when i upload the new files in the next few days i will post the full updates.

Custom backgrounds per bingo game
Change color to calling ball.
Choose the bingo card you would like to use.

And lots more

New version installed here www.addonsrus.com you will need to signup to be able to play the bingo games

Here are some screen shots for you

Attachments

• bingo_card1.webp
    bingo_card1.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 4
  • bingo_card2.webp
    bingo_card2.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 4
  • bingo_card3.webp
    bingo_card3.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 4
  • bingo_card4.webp
    bingo_card4.webp
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
  • newaddbingogame.webp
    newaddbingogame.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 4
  • newbingooptions.webp
    newbingooptions.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
  • newplaybingo.webp
    newplaybingo.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 4
Mike2020 updated Bingo (Beta) with a new update entry:

Bingo Updates

Hi all

Here is the new version of the bingo system and a list of changes to this new version.

Template changes
Added a new play bingo template
Added Timer Css templates for changing the style
Changed play bingo pages

New Options
Play Game Background
Game Play Template
Ball Count Style

Add Game New Options
Upload Bingo Background Image
Remove Background
Header Color to Play Page