Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
It doesn't always show on third party styles. I use UI.X and often have to choose the default style to exit reveal mode.
You are right.

But easier way to do even when you use UI.X (just like me) is to open this url in new tab when you want to disable reveal mode:
Code:
http://your-forum.com/misc/wf-disable-reveal

Hi guys,

We are using the "Threads" renderer to show New Threads with the "New Threads" widget type, and to show New Posts with the "Latest Replies" widget type.

The problem is, it doesn't show any new posts coming from Sticky Threads. Yes, I have "Sticky Threads Only" set to "No".

Any help here is appreciated greatly.

@xfrocks Just Upgraded to 1.5.1 xenforo, my recent post & recent thread widgets have all gone out of alignment..

Applies to default and custom theme..

Strangely when I installed sidebar positions it corrected itself, but I was unable to show all the widgets.. removed sidebar positions..

Also not all sidebar widgets are showing on mobile devices in responsive mode with certain browsers..

Any ideas ?

Screenshot_2015-10-20-23-44-32.webp

Last edited:
@xfrocks
Ive noticed expression has gone, or has been depreciated..

What do i put in the conditional field to show sidebar in a specific forum ?

Previoulsy using the following in the expression field

Code:
in_array($forum['node_id'], array(4))

great plugin btw notice something though if i use "Renderer: threads; Widget Type: new threads and Layout: Default" The last message avatars are showing default avatar image only and not the users avatar

@xfrocks Just Upgraded to 1.5.1 xenforo, my recent post & recent thread widgets have all gone out of alignment..

Applies to default and custom theme..

Strangely when I installed sidebar positions it corrected itself, but I was unable to show all the widgets.. removed sidebar positions..

Also not all sidebar widgets are showing on mobile devices in responsive mode with certain browsers..

Any ideas ?

View attachment 119870

I am having the same issues, did you find a fix? Thanks

I'm doing all the right things when it comes to wanting to install the Birthday widget onto the front page of my forum, however, the widget itself isn't showing up in the sidebar.

Birthday
Limit: 0
Position: hook:forum_list_sidebar
Display order: 10

I am having the same issues, did you find a fix? Thanks

kind of.. I used the forum stock recent posts, and this add on.. https://*******.com/resources/recent-threads-sidebar.241/

using Advanced Template option for recent Threads, with a few modifications to get it working...

Top Bottom