Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
OK...

I type for one widget:
Expression: in_array($forum['node_id'], array(67))
Position: hook:ad_below_top_breadcrumb, hook:ad_thread_list_below_stickies

The Widget displayed in the Forums correct. But the position for the thread displayed in the forums too (hook:ad_thread_list_below_stickies).

http://www.sports-board.de/forum/motorraeder-enduros-mofas.67/

and the Thread:
http://www.sports-board.de/thema/stunter-13-erhielt-den-ersten-preis.14817/ (in the same forums).

I need, that one widget displays in the forums (67) and in all threads in that forums.
Sorry for my bad english ;) I hope you know what i mean...

Thank's

Each expression will only work with some positions. If you use different positions than I suggested (my suggestion was "forum_view"), you need different expression.

Great addon, but 2 stupid question. Where is the location of member notable? I dont understand which template that is :) Is there a simple trick to see where a template is beeing used?

Also I have extraportal installed. When I use the location el_portal_index the widget shows up in the sidebar, but not in the correct position. The default things show always first. Has anyone have a suggestion for the correct template? I want to show the recent threads above staff online now and don't know which template is the correct one. (added image to explain)

Also, the facepile widget doesn't show. I have filled in all the stuff in the control panel for the facebook page so don't know whats wrong. I can always make a custom html widget but would be nice if this is done automagically :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-21 14.32.52.webp
    Screenshot 2014-04-21 14.32.52.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 53
Didnt see this covered in the FAQ so asking.. Whats a widget page and can I see some examples of it?

Is it something that I can use as a portal page and fill it with widgets throughout the page?

Great addon, but 2 stupid question. Where is the location of member notable? I dont understand which template that is :)

member_notable is the Member List page, d0h :)

@Daniel-SP I want to know also, I have now created a custom html block with the facepile code straight from facebook (iframe). Couldn't get the facepile block to show up.

Still haven't found a good solution to show certain things first in the sidebar above the default items. Suggestions are welcome to achive this.

Expression: in_array($forum['node_id'], array(67))
Position: forum_view

And have a look: http://www.sports-board.de/forum/motorraeder-enduros-mofas.67/

Nothing happened ;) There must be eBay Banner.
Please take screenshot of the widget edit page.

member_notable is the Member List page, d0h :)

@Daniel-SP I want to know also, I have now created a custom html block with the facepile code straight from facebook (iframe). Couldn't get the facepile block to show up.

Still haven't found a good solution to show certain things first in the sidebar above the default items. Suggestions are welcome to achive this.
If you are using the HTML renderer and it doesn't work, probably a HTML issue? What is your HTML?

How do I remove the default sidebar stuff from the sidebar? Or change the order. Every widget starts after the default items, but I want to have it after the member info. So that I see member info and then New Replies. What I'm I overlooking or what do I need to do for this? (I have included an example of what I want to achieve on the forums page)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-04-24 14.19.22.webp
    Screenshot 2014-04-24 14.19.22.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2014-04-24 14.26.10.webp
    Screenshot 2014-04-24 14.26.10.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 37
How do I remove the default sidebar stuff from the sidebar? Or change the order. Every widget starts after the default items, but I want to have it after the member info. So that I see member info and then New Replies. What I'm I overlooking or what do I need to do for this? (I have included an example of what I want to achieve on the forums page)
I think you can't mix widgets with the default sidebar stuff, except append it at the end. You can however use the "Clear Sidebar" widget, and then re-create whatever default stuff you want to keep with widgets.

I think you can't mix widgets with the default sidebar stuff, except append it at the end. You can however use the "Clear Sidebar" widget, and then re-create whatever default stuff you want to keep with widgets.

Great, thanks! This what I was searching for :)

Really cool plug-in - thanks @xfrocks!

Does anyone know whether it's possible to show the forum name (and possibly the prefix too) in the latest threads widget please?

Top Bottom