Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
i see its version 2.4.9.d i use ones without d, so do you recomended to update it, and how to do it just overwrite all files and install XML

I'm trying to figure out how to add a sidebar to thread view but I can't seem to do it. Someone had suggested to me that it was possible with the Widget Framework. Were they mistaken?

I'm trying to figure out how to add a sidebar to thread view but I can't seem to do it. Someone had suggested to me that it was possible with the Widget Framework. Were they mistaken?
You can add widget to that page, use the position "thread_view".

I have Problems with ebay RSS. There are no Pictures

View attachment 71813

see here on the right side:
www.sports-board.de
You need this add-on http://xenforo.com/community/resources/bd-image.2642/ to have images in Feed Reader.

whats the path of the widget pages ?
using the "set index" created a new tab on my navbar, which i dont require, so i want to set it via options > basic board options instead, but i cant find the path.

also, im using the new threads widget for my page, is there a way to actually show the first post of the thread rather then just the title of the thread with a link to it ?

whats the path of the widget pages ?
using the "set index" created a new tab on my navbar, which i dont require, so i want to set it via options > basic board options instead, but i cant find the path.

also, im using the new threads widget for my page, is there a way to actually show the first post of the thread rather then just the title of the thread with a link to it ?
The path of them is something like http://domain.com/xenforo/widget-pages/name/

You can try Full layout for Threads widgets.

awsome, thanks for your help. one last question, if i delete a thread, will it delete itself from the page i just created?
if not, how do i go about doing that.

besided recreating the page (which i just found works, but i want to avoid that if possible)

awsome, thanks for your help. one last question, if i delete a thread, will it delete itself from the page i just created?
if not, how do i go about doing that.
It will be when the widget refreshes itself (by default, it caches data for 5 minutes).

Top Bottom