Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Another error.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_for_hooks' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1640
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1609
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 161
  9. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/admin.php at line 13
Started to happen when saving widgets.

Also, that error I posted earlier is happening again.

Another error.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_for_hooks' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1640
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1609
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 161
  9. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/airman28/public_html/hangar/admin.php at line 13
Started to happen when saving widgets.

Also, that error I posted earlier is happening again.
Did you do a new install or an upgrade? If it was an upgrade, from which version to which version?

Wow. That was pretty hard core. I didn't even know that version still works today :D

Yeah, I don't understand it either. I installed it month ago or so, where could I have gotten such an old version?

Anyways, a little more info to the next error. I made a threads widget in the previous version and it works ok on the forum but is grayed out in the widget list and when I try to change its settings, I get the error above.

For layout. You can control the width of the columns. And how wide those columns get separated from each other. Also, how far each row from other row.

Trying hard to find these settings. Please anyone suggest where to look?
I'd like to make the widget column look wider on a page.
Many thanks.

I uninstalled, deleted and reinstalled the plugin. Now I no longer get any errors but Widget framework works very randomly. Sometimes thread view displays as it should, most of the time there's no widgets at all. Forum index shows randomly the first widgets and the default widgets that would show even without the plugin. Any ideas?

I might have missed this but I'm playing with the Widget Page and I don't understand what the following are:

Column Width:
Column Gap:
Row Gap:

Edit: Ah it's just the size/padding in px? I assumed this would be in the CSS/SP.

@RobParker where do you see these settings? I'm looking to increase widget column width.
Addon is great and I'm pretty sure there is an easy solution, but spent all day searching for it :unsure:

@RobParker where do you see these settings? I'm looking to increase widget column width.
Addon is great and I'm pretty sure there is an easy solution, but spent all day searching for it :unsure:
Do you want to increase sidebar width for the whole site? Or just some column width within a widget page?

Do you want to increase sidebar width for the whole site? Or just some column width within a widget page?

I guess this is sidebar width for the whole site, not sure what's the right description for that haha, so here is the screenshot. The column marked in red currently has width about 250-270px. I want that column to be about 310px.
My problem is that there are 3rd party widgets that I embed via 'Advanced HTML widget' and when I do it, they break design border and stretch to the dark blue area.
Many thanks.

hJkenSS.jpg

I guess this is sidebar width for the whole site, not sure what's the right description for that haha, so here is the screenshot. The column marked in red currently has width about 250-270px. I want that column to be about 310px.
My problem is that there are 3rd party widgets that I embed via 'Advanced HTML widget' and when I do it, they break design border and stretch to the dark blue area.
Many thanks.

hJkenSS.jpg
Go to AdminCP > Appearance > Style Properties > Sidebar ;)

Go to AdminCP > Appearance > Style Properties > Sidebar ;)

LOL, thanks! I thought that sidebar doesn't exist in 'original XenForo thread view' at all and only your brilliant add-on makes it appear there.
Sorry about that, new to XenForo.. still lots of things to learn... ;)

Top Bottom