Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Cannot imagine how to display the thread with its posts. You have any ideas?

Thanks! :D

The idea is to render just one particular thread in a widget page among other widgets (recent news of a category, Livestream Video) to have a discussion thread just below the livecast --->

http://www.apfeltalk.de/community/widget-pages/ApfeltalkLIVE/

I think this might be possible by calling the thread (by threadId) and render it in the Template "thread_view"

The idea is to render just one particular thread in a widget page among other widgets (recent news of a category, Livestream Video) to have a discussion thread just below the livecast --->

http://www.apfeltalk.de/community/widget-pages/ApfeltalkLIVE/

I think this might be possible by calling the thread (by threadId) and render it in the Template "thread_view"
That would be a very nice use of the Thread widget. However, rendering the whole thread_view is a bit overkill, what do you think?

is there some tutorial about using the Widget pages ?

i dono
i put the order but in the main page its dosnt follow that order =\ !!
and some times i change the order but in the main page dosnt change at all !!

also how i can make it like this
cuz really i spend 3h and i can`t make the same order =(
i like ur work and i loooooooooove it and this feature will help me to improve my site i hope u can help me with this @xfrocks
upload_2014-1-23_12-57-28.webp

is there some tutorial about using the Widget pages ?

i dono
i put the order but in the main page its dosnt follow that order =\ !!
and some times i change the order but in the main page dosnt change at all !!

also how i can make it like this
cuz really i spend 3h and i can`t make the same order =(
i like ur work and i loooooooooove it and this feature will help me to improve my site i hope u can help me with this @xfrocks
View attachment 65481
Can you take a screenshot of the widget page layout? After some drag and drop, you need to click save to confirm the new layout FYI.

@xfrocks I'm using hook:ad_message_below as position how can I display it only on first post?
When using template, I'm using this:
<xen:if is="{$post.position} % {$xenOptions.messagesPerPage} == 0 AND !{$message.conversation_id} AND !{$visitor.user_id}">

What's the equivalent condition of bd widget?
Thanks !

@xfrocks I'm using hook:ad_message_below as position how can I display it only on first post?
When using template, I'm using this:

What's the equivalent condition of bd widget?
Thanks !
This

PHP:
$post['position'] % $xenOptions['messagesPerPage'] == 0 AND !$message['conversation_id'] AND !$visitor['user_id']

Reactions: rdn
Basically I need to show the widget only once in every thread pages below 1st post for the guest only.

Hi, I'm new to XF and Widgets and have a question:
I want a "Related Threads" widget showing under the quick reply in threads. How can I do this? I have the Tags add on, so all I need is the proper code to get it placed where I want it to be. Thanks! And thank you for a very, very usefull add on! @xfrocks

Last edited:
Top Bottom