Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I would like to show the number of all online users in another template. I guess I have to use any Controller (?) in the widget to be able to use the variable?

Could some please help me out with the correct Controller and variable I have to enter in the widget? Thanks :)

I need two columns side by side, not sidebars.

I have two different contents in each and would like them displayed next to each other. Is that possible?

Is this add-on still feasible? It hasn't been updated in 15 months? I'm a bit concerned if it has been abandoned?

I am showing ads with some widgets but i have one user group that should not see ads so how can i not show those widgets to that particular group?

Just wanted to report that this add-on will cause an error (as well as your forum to blank page) if you upgrade your server to PHP7.
Code:
Server Error Log

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot 'break' 2 levels - library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Index.php:90
Generated By: KeVo, 3 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "http://mydomain.com/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Same here... @xfrocks

Any one knows what should be added to "wf_widget_stats" in order to show stats of XFRM (like number of resources and reviews and categories) below other stats?
Thanks

Getting hundreds of the following errors.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected 'XenForo_Template_Helper_Core' (T_STRING) - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:2

I have a tabbed widget (3 tabs).
When I set title for them manually, it woks. also I can use font awesome for title. like this:
Code:
<i class="fa fa-comments fa-lg fa-fw Tooltip" title="new reply"></i> New Reply
the result of this title, will be an icon + New Reply.

But when I use a defined phrase instead of "New Reply", like this:
Code:
<i class="fa fa-comments fa-lg fa-fw Tooltip" title="new reply"></i> {xen:phrase widget_new_thread}
it shows :
2015-12-17_14-18-33.webp
although it is defined as a phrase.

Any opinion will be appreciated.

We are using the "Threads" renderer to show New Threads with the "New Threads" widget type, and to show New Posts with the "Latest Replies" widget type.

The problem is, it doesn't show any new posts coming from Sticky Threads. Yes, I have "Sticky Threads Only" set to "No".

Any help here is appreciated greatly.

Don't set it to Yes or No. Leave it to blank/unselected:

sticky.webp

That confused me for a long time also!

I''m using 2.6.2 beta 3 and finding that the Latest Replies widget type doesn't limit results to the forums I have selected. It seems to work on one of my sites but not the others.

Also, the New Posts widget type doesn't show avatars in the default layout (sidebar). Other than the absence of avatars, I'm not sure what differences there are between Latest Replies type and New Posts type.

Any demo's or anybody out there using this as a Homepage/Portal? Please post a link so I can see what it looks like, thanks.

1. Limit 100 thread

It will present 100 page thread on the same .
I want paging . Example 5 thread per page.
capture-png.124337

Can you guide me ?
Change the code or using js addons

Okay i clicked something on the widget framework, check this server error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Datas must be string or set automatic_serialization = true in /var/www/html/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Zend_Cache::throwException() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 360
Zend_Cache_Core->save() in WidgetFramework/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 786
WidgetFramework_ShippableHelper_Updater::_setCache() in WidgetFramework/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 711
WidgetFramework_ShippableHelper_Updater::_refreshData() in WidgetFramework/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 267
WidgetFramework_ShippableHelper_Updater::_onAddOnList() in WidgetFramework/ShippableHelper/Updater.php at line 206
WidgetFramework_ShippableHelper_Updater::front_controller_pre_view()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom